Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37 year old doing leaving cert

Options
  • 25-03-2013 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all. I'm 37 years old and doing leaving cert in June. Never thought it was going to be this hard when I started in September. If there is anymore out there in the same boat give me your views. Enjoying the challenge but it is mentally draining.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Djmk, gonna move this over to Mature and Non-traditional Students, you'll be more likely to bump into others there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Djmk75

Thanks for that randylonghorn I'm new to this. Looks like I have a lot to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Djmk75 wrote: »
    Thanks for that randylonghorn I'm new to this. Looks like I have a lot to learn.

Howya mate, good luck with the exams. Enjoy your time here on boards, don't insult or question anything - particularly those with moderating power and you'll be fine! Any questions I am glad to help. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Howya mate, good luck with the exams. Enjoy your time here on boards, don't insult or question anything - particularly those with moderating power and you'll be fine! Any questions I am glad to help. ;-)

Yes, yes indeed. We mods are all seeing and all-knowing.
    Cower brief mortals
    ....:P

Welcome aboard LCS. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

*A wild Moderator with a sense of humour appears*

What is this strange specimen? Lol.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Don't worry too much about your age. I know of one lady who was 60+ when she eventually took the leaving cert. Hope it all goes well for you.

Advertisement