Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What age is the best age in your opinion?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

rawk of ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

any age, as long as you keep yourself happy and busy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

any age, as long as you keep yourself happy and busy

You must be 60 then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

You must be 60 then.

ha, nah i'm a mere 28

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My teens, because of all the threesomes I was having

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Saus-age

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭PingO_O

It's all relative Tom, really it's about your outlook regardless of your age.

I can't understand people who worry about their age though, I have friends who are just turning 24 saying things like "oh my god I feel so old, I'm going to be 30 in 6 years" wtf??

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

late 20's eary 30's

my partying peak

i used to go for days on end

plus i had the money to do it

happy times

mind you im only 37 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

PingO_O wrote: »
    It's all relative Tom, really it's about your outlook regardless of your age.

I can't understand people who worry about their age though, I have friends who are just turning 24 saying things like "oh my god I feel so old, I'm going to be 30 in 6 years" wtf??

Im not worried about aging at all, im more interested in how people perceive it and maybe what to expect.

• Advertisement

I have been getting steadily happier with my life over the last 5 years. The "best age" therefore is - hopefully - still yet to come if the trend continues. Though I assume it has to peak somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

On my 17th birthday I was told that 17-25 are the best years of your life. Too bad I have to waste most of it on fecking studying ;( .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

mixery wrote: »
    On my 17th birthday I was told that 17-25 are the best years of your life. Too bad I have to waste most of it on fecking studying ;( .

Studying >> working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Studying >> working

I'll swap ya. You can take my Mechanical engineering course and the masters and I'll take your job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Enjoyed late teens more than i'm enjoying being 23 right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

12, end of the playground era, new chapter begins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭dropping_bombs

Studying >> working

I don't know how people think studying is far better than working. Granted, the first year or two of college are great, but the last 2 years (in my case at least) get awful quickly. Most people I know put in 50+ hours a week for no pay; or even the guarantee of good results. I'd far prefer to be working 40 hours or whatever a week, getting paid and having the weekend to myself! I'm hoping the mid 20s are good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭stooge

18/19 without a doubt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

18 - 22 the amount of things you can get away with by putting it down to being young and stupid .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Didn't like being a teenager much so much prefer my 20's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement