Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barna Waste Nightmare!

Options
  • 26-03-2013 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just wondering if anybody is having similiar problems with Barna Waste domestic collection? For some reason the binman is to busy to leave my bin on the footpath and has to for some reason leave in on the road or touching my car!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 BamboozledN

With a name like that, it sure looks like you're trolling!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Galway County, as that is probably more appropriate

dudara

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Are you in city or county OP?

And have you rang the company to tell them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BarnaNightmare

Das Kitty wrote: »

Lol have I rang, over the last 5 weeks I have rang on 8 occasions, I spoke to the rep for the area, the area manager other people in the offices. It happened again today so the easiest solution since they have done nothing except fob me off is just cancelled with them.

With a name like that, it sure looks like you're trolling!
    I set this username just to find out if I was the only person experiencing this problem. I only set it up last night as the collection is today and they did it again. I'm no troll, just an extremely peeved individual who was getting nowhere. But had enough and cancelled with them.

• Advertisement

Das Kitty wrote: »

Actually I'm in Castlebar.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thread closed. You've cancelled, nightmare over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement