Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

She ignored the text, but...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭maria34

That lets meet up for lunch shows her real face. She should leave u alone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

JesseStone wrote: »
    Decided, a little while ago, to bring this little saga to a proper conclusion before moving on.

Sent her this on Facebook:

She replied:

I said:

But I've no intention of meeting her. Best to be 'busy' if she ever texts (which I seriously doubt she ever will.).

It's been a while I heard the ol' "Let's be friends" routine but you can't mistake it when you see it :)

So now if she asks you to meet for lunch you're going to play games too?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Young_gunner

I think that's slightly unfair...

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Player play on I say. Why not? All us fair in love and war. Let him do what he wants, or would you prefer he bes the better man and go out on lunch with a girl who's a bit of a head ****.

Sorry fella. Some girls just mess with your head till you go crazy and lose grasp of your true self. It's crazy how human desires can cloud our heads and make us weak and powerless. I'd guess most of us have been there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Sorry fella. Some girls just mess with your head till you go crazy and lose grasp of your true self. It's crazy how human desires can cloud our heads and make us weak and powerless. I'd guess most of us have been there.

Yeah women don't have the monopoly on that mate.

I doubt she will, but if she does text I'd ignore it if I were you OP. That was her way of dealing with your interest so you don't really owe her much more. And it doesn't exactly qualify as game playing either, more just you moving on with your life as you see fit.

Sorry it all went down the way it did. That's life though and that's dating. You deserve a lot more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Yip beks I was speaking from a mans point of view when making my comments and agree with your monopoly comment.

Also agree with everything else beks said. Well put, she dealt with you by ignoring your texts so you don't owe her anything. So don't listen to this anyone try to say that by wanting to ignore any future contact from her and move on that you're playing games like she was. Pffft. I'm outta here :)

Advertisement