Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions from Dubline to Swords/Santry Demesne

Options
  • 25-03-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Could any one help me : i need to know how to get from westmoreland street to Swords demesne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HappygoLucky5

Just wonderng if any one could help me . i need to get from lower abbey street to: santry demesne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Just wonderng if any one could help me . i need to get from lower abbey street to: santry demesne

i think the nuber 16 from o connell street goes there

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

I was actually up there just last week. I took the 4 from O'Connell Street, it dropped me right at the entrance of the business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Which end of Santry Demesne? Santry or Ballymun?

For Santry, use route 33 or 41/A/b/c from Lower Abbey Street or 16 from O'Connell Street. Do NOT use the 27b unless coming from the Malahide Road direction.

For Ballymun, use route 4 (best) or 13 from O'Connell Street.

From Blancharstown-Finglas-Ballymun-Santry-Coolock-Kilbarrack you can get the 17a.

Advertisement