Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french study help , sentences

• 26-03-2013 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey guys I was wondering is there any tips for French ? I got 57 % in my mocks but I want to get that up to a b1 or b2 does anyone have 20 30 sentences I could learn off and twist to fit any topics ?:)
    Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Personally, I think it would be better to learn your grammar perfectly and just increase your vocab so that the sentence-making itself will become a lot easier.

Its good obviously to have plenty of sentences in the reaction pieces that can be used everywhere like 'En effet' (indeed) and 'je pense partager l'avis de beaucoup en disant que' (I think I share the opinion of many in saying that..) and 'On ne peut pas nier le fait que' (you cannot deny the fact that..).

But don't learn off like a general intro or general conclusion because our teacher says that when anything is written that is not related to the question or was just learnt off, a squiggly line is put down the side and it is disregarded.

I'm only in 5th year btw but hopefully that was a little helpful :P

Advertisement