Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League Final ticket lottery - anyone here successful?

• 26-03-2013 11:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,076 ✭✭✭✭

Got my Dear John this morning:(

Looks like I will have to enjoy the final in the company of Dunphy, Giles and Brady.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,499 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Unsuccessfull too, found out last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Got my f.o. email this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Knew i should of asked someone with a MasterCard to do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭recyclebin

It's a no from me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Successful for 2 x cat 2 tickets, bloody pricey :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,076 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Successful for 2 x cat 2 tickets, bloody pricey :/

I'll take them off you if you don't want them;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

I was unsuccessful in the ballot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Chubbed

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭OnTheCouch

I was lucky enough to receive two Category 3 tickets, my tactic of borrowing a Mastercard certainly seems to have paid off.

Fortunately I can get to London very cheaply and will have free accommodation there, as with my current financial situation it would have been extremely difficult otherwise.

Still, it should hopefully be a fantastic once-in-a-lifetime experience! Let's hope the match also lives up to expectations in addition.

Advertisement