Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G Santry

Options
  • 26-03-2013 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Is there any issues with the EMobile internet in Santry? I cannot use my phone internet/3G since about 8am.

Have tried the usual turn off phone etc.. Still no joy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DJMG92 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Is there any issues with the EMobile internet in Santry? I cannot use my phone internet/3G since about 8am.

Have tried the usual turn off phone etc.. Still no joy.
    Hi DJMG92

Yes, unfortunately this issue is widespread and operations are hoping to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lockster

Is this also the case in Sandyford? My phone is showing a network but not contecting to data or in the last while receiving calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Lockster wrote: »
    Is this also the case in Sandyford? My phone is showing a network but not contecting to data or in the last while receiving calls.
    Hi Lockster

Yes this is the case throughout Ireland with emobile and meteor networks. We are hoping to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Regards

Al

Advertisement