Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian clearance shop near ikea

Options
  • 26-03-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I remember reading somewhere a while ago that there is a place out near ikea that sells the leftover lidl horse stuff and other bargain basement deals- does anyone know anything about this?? I have a feeling I may have read it on boards but can't find it anywhere!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

It's called Bargain Base, in Gulliver's Retail Park. They're only open Thurs-Sun and I think from 12pm-4pm. I was there last summer and they had travelling boots for €15, numnahs for €5 and a few grooming things for €1.

Really hope Lidl or Aldi get equestrian products in again soon. I remember years ago they were doing headcollars, lead ropes, polo wraps etc and loads more but I never got any of the stuff at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Brill valentina you're a star! Yeah the lidl stuff is handy, I have had a few coolers from them in my time! The cooler/bandages sets were great, I prefer to use fleece bandages for travelling so for about 8 euro a go they were such handy sets! I'm sure they'll do them again coming into summer, I'll keep you posted if I spot them ;)

Just saw Lidl will have the cooler and bandage sets in store from Thursday April 11th. They're €8.99

I was in IKEA the other day and decided to pop over to the Lidl bargain shop... it's gone!

Advertisement