Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Guitarist/Singer in Co. Monaghan

Options
  • 26-03-2013 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Looking for a guitarist who can sing to join a band based in Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan. Band consists of Drummer, Bassist and female lead singer.
    All musicians are experienced and have been in previous bands before and are all in college/university.
    Band is brand new so there is no name yet so you will be in the band from the start not joining an already established band :)
    Castleblayney pubs/Hotels are always looking for bands to play so the demand for gigs is good.

The kind of music being played will be:
    The Beatles
    Fleetwood Mac
    The Killers
    Carrie Underwood
    Santana
    Foo Fighters
    Pearl Jam
    Imelda May
    Stevie Wonder
    The Police
    Wheetus
    Thin Lizzy
    Bob Marley
    RHCP

Looking to start practicing in the next few weeks so if interested contact me ASAP :D
    :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Maguirearch

What age are u ll I am 36 Male....am I wrong to assume that you are all early 20s..if so I would be too old

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishbadass

I'm Guitarist based in monaghan town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tarara

we are aged from 19 to 22.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tarara

What age are you?
    Can you sing aswell?
    In college?
    Any sound equipment?
    Willing to travel to Blayney for practice?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishbadass

Hi, I'm 34 guitarist from Emyvale area of Monaghan. I'd have no probs singing backing vocals. I have my own equipment and can travel to blaney. some of my stuff is on here https://soundcloud.com/niall-starrs

Niall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Monaghan_Man

Hi there,

Just wondering if you are still looking for musicians? I'm a guitarist based in Castleblayney.

Advertisement