Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

holland and barrett

Options
  • 26-03-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Hi I placed an online order on the 11th of March with holland and barrett. Their website says they usually deliver within 4 working days. Today is the 26th of march and still no sign of anything. Everything I ordered said it was in stock. I have emailed them twice and have just got an autorewsponder reply saying they will contact me shortly. Which they never did. I have also tried their two phone nnumbers listed on their website. One just rings out and the other has been engaged any times I've tried.

Just wanted to share my experience with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

same happened with my first and only order it took 28 days to arrive

Zwppi

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Charlie Dane

This happened me too. I placed my order on 6th March. After a week had elapsed, I rang the customer service number on the email confirmation of my order. I was told someone would ring me back when they had established what happened to my order. I got no callback. I rang again and spoke to a very helpful woman who explained that their site is not working and my order hadn't been processed, neither had my card been debited. She located my order and took my payment details again. My order was delivered 2 days later.

I got through on 01 847 6450 although it did take several attempts. Try ringing again and see how you go. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭sibergoth

hi,

I was just about to post a similar problem.
    I've never had such a bad online order experience.. I placed a simple order on August 17th, after ten days, nothing, then I got an email saying they sent my order to someone else !
    They also got my name wrong and there was no details like my order number or address etc in the mail.

The mail said they would send out my order again, but it didn't arrive... I contacted them 3 times via email and on the website and eventually got another vague reply saying my order would leave them on Tuesday and i would have it on Wednesday of this week.

In fact it just arrived today (Friday) dumped in a padded envelope, no details, no invoice, no apology or explanations.

absolutely terrible service, I will never buy anything from their online store again.

Advertisement