Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night shopping cork?good Friday?

Options
  • 26-03-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi guys just wondering is it Thursday or Friday is the late night shopping in the city centre?and if it's Fridays I wonder would times be different for Good Friday? Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hi guys just wondering is it Thursday or Friday is the late night shopping in the city centre?and if it's Fridays I wonder would times be different for Good Friday? Thanks in advance:)

Hi PrincessDee, usually it is late night shopping on a Thursday.

I very much doubt if the opening times are different on good Friday (if they were I would expect places to close earlier as opposed to later, the reason being is that people cannot buy alcohol so there will be less people heading into the city).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

most shops won't be open past 6 in the city centre on good friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

most shops won't be open past 6 in the city centre on good friday.

M&S open 'til 7pm;
    BT open 'til 7pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Debenhams are open all the time aren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 PrincessDee

Thanks for your relies :) so in general Thursdays are late night shopping!grand!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

evilivor wrote: »
    M&S open 'til 7pm;
    BT open 'til 7pm.

2 = most these days!? :eek:

:pac:

I meant a late night as in all shops open till 9 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Thanks for your relies :) so in general Thursdays are late night shopping!grand!

only for the big department stores alot of the other shops don't open late in the city center anymore.

hoodwinked wrote: »

only for the big department stores alot of the other shops don't open late in the city center anymore.
    Would places like next,h &m, (shops on opera lane)be open until 9 Thursday? Thanks again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Would places like next,h &m, (shops on opera lane)be open until 9 Thursday? Thanks again :)

times for the shops are here:

http://www.operalane.com/shop.php?item_id=4

for example topshop close at 7 on thursdays, (and since its good friday tomorrow are the shops even open as normal or sunday hours??? )

• Advertisement
Advertisement