Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intenso 3TB/USB 3.0/3.5" Memory Center Desktop HD - €108.50 Delivered [Amazon.de]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Just ordered one thanks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Is this actually 3TB? The comment of "Capacity - 1TB/2TB/3TB" suggest that it is a case that is able to take a 3tb drive? no mentio of 3tb on packaging, also no picture of hard of the German link, where it shows internals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

MoodeRator wrote: »
    Is this actually 3TB? The comment of "Capacity - 1TB/2TB/3TB" suggest that it is a case that is able to take a 3tb drive? no mentio of 3tb on packaging, also no picture of hard of the German link, where it shows internals

Huh?

Sorry, but maybe it is just me, but the German add looks more like an ad for an external USB 3.0 case that has the ability to take in a 3tb hard drive. There is no mention of 3TB on the packaging at all. is there?

Sorry, but maybe it is just me, but the German add looks more like an ad for an external USB 3.0 case that has the ability to take in a 3tb hard drive. There is no mention of 3TB on the packaging at all. is there?

The link points to an amazon seller. You can choose 1TB model (€66.81), 2TB model (€79), 3TB model (€99) and 4TB model (€189) from the drop down list.

It's for 3.5" Hard Drives. They come with it.

• Advertisement

You can get a 3TB USB 3.0 Hard drive from Amazon UK for the same price but from a more reputable hard drive manufacturer if people prefer going down the Amazon UK route. :)

Allyall wrote: »
    The link points to an amazon seller. You can choose 1TB model (€66.81), 2TB model (€79), 3TB model (€99) and 4TB model (€189) from the drop down list.

It's for 3.5" Hard Drives. They come with it.

Thanks for clearing that up! I am sorry if I confused anyone:(

You can get a 3TB USB 3.0 Hard drive from Amazon UK for the same price but from a more reputable hard drive manufacturer if people prefer going down the Amazon UK route. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83144990

I added this one as it's still a good price, and if the Toshiba changes price, people had bad experience, sold out etc..

Also, with current exchange rates, Toshiba one works out at €122 delivered.

Flubit could be a great help on this maybe? Or maybe I should just keep quiet:o

Flubit could be a great help on this maybe?
    Yes certainly!

• Advertisement
Advertisement