Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel and Tourism distance learning

Options
  • 26-03-2013 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Been looking into doing a distance learning course in travel and tourism, I found a place called the international careers institute and the course they have looks really good, however I havnt really found any reviews and I want to be sure they are legit before I enrol. So has anybody heard of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 agnestomwolf

Quiet Girl wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Been looking into doing a distance learning course in travel and tourism, I found a place called the international careers institute and the course they have looks really good, however I havnt really found any reviews and I want to be sure they are legit before I enrol. So has anybody heard of them?

hi there,

Did You finally start this course.Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

I heard mixed views on the International Career Institute. Basically from what I have read they are a legit company but generally the content you receive for priced paid is very poor. I don't know how this might affect accreditation though.

I would look for other distance learning courses for the moment and only then perhaps considering ICI if you cannot find any others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Quiet Girl

I decided not to go with this crowd, I just couldnt find any info other than their website which looks a bit tacky tbh. Im just not sure if I would trust them 100%, I would like my qualification to recognised enough to actually get me a career, and I just dont think these guys are the right people to go with

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Boo!!!

hi just wondering what course did you pick?Is it nay good? Does anybody of any recommendations for online tourism courses?

Advertisement