Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost White Gold Engagement Ring

Options
  • 26-03-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Have you seen or found an engagement ring!?? My mum has been married for 40 years and is absolutely distraught....

On Monday 18th of March she was in the Royal College of Surgeons car park in Stephens Green on both the ground and fourth floors and it would appear the ring fell off her lap as she stepped out of the car!

The ring is an unusual engagement ring in that it is a rectangle of 15 small white diamonds set on a white gold band. Needless to say it is of ENORMOUS sentimental value and she has never had a mishap before!

Reward offered for the safe return of the ring! Any information please PM me!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

jesshemp wrote: »
    Have you seen or found an engagement ring!?? My mum has been married for 40 years and is absolutely distraught....

On Monday 18th of March she was in the Royal College of Surgeons car park in Stephens Green on both the ground and fourth floors and it would appear the ring fell off her lap as she stepped out of the car!

The ring is an unusual engagement ring in that it is a rectangle of 15 small white diamonds set on a white gold band. Needless to say it is of ENORMOUS sentimental value and she has never had a mishap before!

Reward offered for the safe return of the ring! Any information please <mod snip - PM only>
    You should really take the phone number out of your post and ask people to PM you.

there are a lot of nutters on the internet.

i hope your mam finds her ring but you should start phoning around the pawn brokers/second shops

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Quoting the phone number didn't exactly help. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

get onto the radio stations also

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Quoting the phone number didn't exactly help. :p

OOOOPs :o

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

I park there all the time-I'll keep an eye out.
    It would also be worth putting some posters in DIT Aungier St and DBS (Aungier St and other campuses) as Q park do reduced rates for students so you get a lot of students of those colleges parking there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 jesshemp

Thanks for your advice and help everybody! I really appreciate all your ideas and suggestions.. It would be an unbelievable achievement if we could get this ring back I am still somewhat hopeful that we will! Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'm sure you checked, but double and triple check the car.
    I though I lost stuff before but have found it down inside near the drivers seat.
    Hope you find it wherever it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jesshemp

Thank you for your help guys... I am delighted to say that my mum has gotten her engagement ring back!!!!!! A very honest and good man found it in the carpark and checked the papers and my mum's add was there so it has been returned to where it belongs!! So happy!!! thanks again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

Great news-delighted to hear a positive outcome!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Hooray for happy endings!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

tomboylady wrote: »
    Hooray for happy endings!

In Thailand are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

super stuff! Thanks for letting us know!

Advertisement