Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamer in Limerick looking for group

• 26-03-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey all,
    Just moved from Dublin for job, eager to join any rpg games going. Please PM if there's space at the table.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭witless_steve

antainemac wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Just moved from Dublin for job, eager to join any rpg games going. Please PM if there's space at the table.

Did you find a gaming group?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 roleplayer

Hi there, just curious if you managed to have luck finding a group to play with?

I didn't find a group but tried out roll20. It works but things can go slowly of the GM doesn't know the app well.

I miss a proper table group though.

I didn't find a group but tried out roll20. It works but things can go slowly of the GM doesn't know the app well.

I miss a proper table group though.

Speaking of which anyone looking to be part of a group?
    Small groups can always be run in someones kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Gerry069

There is a guy called Garry who used to run games in his shop, "The Gathering"if this is of any use to you guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 RedtheWarrior

I'm based in Limerick and am also looking for a group; the one I am supposed to be a part of are a bit unreliable.

Great so that's 2 of us. Any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RedtheWarrior

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I might be able to get some people in meatspace but I'm not sure.

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I might be able to get some people in meatspace but I'm not sure.

See how it goes then we can see when is a good time and a good game to run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Steve, you wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the Witless Gamers from Waterford I.T. would you?

• Advertisement

a fat guy wrote: »
    Steve, you wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the Witless Gamers from Waterford I.T. would you?

Oh I would indeed, was one of the founding members of that group.
    Great people and lots of fun round a gaming table.
    You wouldn't happen to be connected to a deposed dictator would you?

Oh I would indeed, was one of the founding members of that group.
    Great people and lots of fun round a gaming table.
    You wouldn't happen to be connected to a deposed dictator would you?

Nope. Is that why the group disbanded?

If you're still in the area, there's a warhammer group that set up shop in WIT again now.

a fat guy wrote: »
    Nope. Is that why the group disbanded?

If you're still in the area, there's a warhammer group that set up shop in WIT again now.

To be honest the dictator thing is an in joke. Alas not all the committees were able to make things work out.

The new team are doing outstanding work and have a great dedicated membership behind them.

To be honest the dictator thing is an in joke. Alas not all the committees were able to make things work out.

The new team are doing outstanding work and have a great dedicated membership behind them.

Does that mean that the number of members is rather high? I'll deinitely have to check it out if that's the case. I haven't seen a concentrated center of wargamers in this neck of the woods for years now!

Advertisement