Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

do u not relise who i no

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭OU812

KPMG girl was only 17 at the time of the video (I actually know who she is) that's why the reaction was taken so seriously - she's a minor and therefore vulnerable to cyber bullying

What happened her & how did she take it?
    Is she humbled at all by the experience?

Serious questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

So who's that tosspot anyways??

And more importantly, why is he in my shopping centre??? dus he no who i am?? i no sound hedz whol b8888 him

God just typing like that depresses me

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

OU812 wrote: »

What happened her & how did she take it?
    Is she humbled at all by the experience?

Serious questions.
    She obviously was pretty upset about it and didn't want to face going back to school (for obvious reasons). She (just her, not her family) moved away from Dublin for a few months till it all died down, she's back now...not sure what kind of affect it had on her as a person but she got in complete **** with her family so yeah I'm sure she's grown up a bit due to the whole experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

From that reddit article.
    Defamation occurs where a false statement is published about a person which tends to lower that person in the eyes of right-thinking members of society.

So, right minded AHers. Does the photo lessen your opinion of him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

This quote reminds me of South Park with snooki

Man - what is that thing
    Man 2- it's called a snooki its very famous
    Man- for what?
    Man 2- I DON'T KNOOOW!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

This quote reminds me of South Park with snooki

Man - what is that thing
    Man 2- it's called a snooki its very famous
    Man- for what?
    Man 2- I DON'T KNOOOW!!!

Snooki want smush smush!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Snooki want smush smush!
    SHE'S RAPIINNGGG ME!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Anyone who thinks there's an equivalence between taking the piss out of a reality TV star and trying to stick a camera up a drunk teenage girl's skirt is in desperate need of a sense of proportion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Needs more wheelchairs :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

She obviously was pretty upset about it and didn't want to face going back to school (for obvious reasons). She (just her, not her family) moved away from Dublin for a few months till it all died down, she's back now...not sure what kind of affect it had on her as a person but she got in complete **** with her family so yeah I'm sure she's grown up a bit due to the whole experience.

Good to hear she at least learned a lesson from it, least now she knows her words/actions can cause repercussions.

But sad to hear she had to move away for a few months. I'm sure that wasn't the end to the night she was expecting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭N64

When is this thread going to be locked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭Hooked

Shenshen wrote: »
    For the love of blue, spelling like that makes me despair about humanity. :eek::(

This. This times a thousand!

And also the fact that Tallafornia, jersey shore, Geordie shore, desperate scouse wives, the valleys and that Dublin wives (were any of them actually wives) pass for 'tv' nowadays... Christ on a bike!

If my OH even settles on one of these 'shows' for longer than a momentary channel flick, I get those Homer Simpson stress bubbles on my neck. Jesus wept!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

You know who's even more unlikeable than Phil from Tallafornia?
    The people who post just to say that they don't know who he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I hate that those eejits think they're celebrities because they get filmed while they drink. No talent involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

I hate that those eejits think they're celebrities because they get filmed while they drink. No talent involved.

You're forgetting the awkward pole dancing!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

It's funny, people keep bringing up the age thing. Age does not preclude bullying. Being an adult doesn't give others the right to engage in cyber bullying. Or, are you saying otherwise?

Like I said, I have reported loads of abusive comments, particularly here and soccer forum, with very little success. Of course, anyone with a bit of cop on would realise the truth in the KPMG case! :D

Clearly you're the type of fool who goes around looking for things to be outraged by. If you have reported loads of "abusive" comments and nothings been done, does that not tell you something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

baz2009 wrote: »
    You know who's even more unlikeable than Phil from Tallafornia?
    The people who post just to say that they don't know who he is.

I had absolutely no idea who he is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

My eldest lad knows Jamie and reckons he's sound as they come. I for one reckon he's a ledge and has started a new trend. I look forward to apt and wonderful arm phrases with arrows. The big question is, how did no-one else think of this before, or did they? Also Philly, get over it ffs. If you'd laughed with everyone else, it'd be done and dusty already.

• Advertisement

This is what yer man from Gordie Shore had to say about him 17 JULY 2012

Gaz tweeted: “Once again n ireland and once again a clown from that **** show 'Tallafonia' tryin 2 b clever... Once again OWNED”.

Phil replied to the Geordie shore star telling him he was only jealous and that Gaz’s Geordie Shore co-star and on again, off again love interest Charlotte fancied him - in a post he later deleted.

Charlotte replied to the Dubliner's post, tweeting: “OMG hahahahahahaha funniest think I’ve Eva read u followed me around like a lost puppy! U absolute state u...”.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

o i am n if u say netng ill do sumtin U regert!
    Stop it!you're making my eyes bleed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Boombastic wrote: »

Gaz tweeted: “Once again n ireland and once again a clown from that **** show 'Tallafonia' tryin 2 b clever... Once again OWNED”.

Phil replied to the Geordie shore star telling him he was only jealous and that Gaz’s Geordie Shore co-star and on again, off again love interest Charlotte fancied him - in a post he later deleted.

Charlotte replied to the Dubliner's post, tweeting: “OMG hahahahahahaha funniest think I’ve Eva read u followed me around like a lost puppy! U absolute state u...”.

Please tell me these people have been sterilized?!
    They must not be allowed breed ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

Dwork wrote: »
    My eldest lad knows Jamie and reckons he's sound as they come. I for one reckon he's a ledge and has started a new trend. I look forward to apt and wonderful arm phrases with arrows. The big question is, how did no-one else think of this before, or did they? Also Philly, get over it ffs. If you'd laughed with everyone else, it'd be done and dusty already.
    Wrong! I know him well and he's an attention seeking twat. Just have a look through his FB and you will realise this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Is that the same one who called all Irish men ugly ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

^I have seen it done before, but it's not half as funny as this one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

Mr. Wong wrote: »
    Wrong! I know him well and he's an attention seeking twat. Just have a look through his FB and you will realise this.
    err. yeah. But no. I don't know him, at all, but my son does. And he says he's sound. One mans twat is another mans Russel Brand. Who is a twat. But people like him. So you Wong, Mr.

Also, Facebook. Err, no. Let's not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I had no idea who he was to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,666 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Holiday in Marbella? Or was it a sking trip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Lyk if u cryd. X

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I hope this whole incident makes it onto the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Jamie plays minor football for Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

Dwork wrote: »
    One mans twat is another mans Russel Brand.

One mans twat is another mans cnut?

According to that article they're only getting E2000 for the series!!!! Christ, least Jersey Shore lot were making tens of thousands with their deals and better endorsement opportunities.

Selling themselves short and making absolute fools of themselves for that money. Producers must be loving it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Sure Mr. Phil seemed fully in favour of this very similar photo of Charlotte from Geordie Shore so we can pretty much discount this cyber bullying lark now :P

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    According to that article they're only getting E2000 for the series!!!! Christ, least Jersey Shore lot were making tens of thousands with their deals and better endorsement opportunities.

Selling themselves short and making absolute fools of themselves for that money. Producers must be loving it :pac:

That was for the 2nd series, they got €60 an episode for the first one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Problem123456

Actually jersey shore made **** money the first series they done...
    But they are getting paid millions to do the new series I bet

Actually jersey shore made **** money the first series they done...

Oh I know, but that's to be expected with a new show, testing the waters. After the show is done though, they've got much more interesting prospects in relation to endorsement deals, spin-off show, presenting gigs......

Tallafornia are screwed when the show goes down the toilet (sooner rather than later). What are they going to do, university gigs wouldn't even take them.

Even Geordie Shore have an Irish audience alongside their British followers. They might just string it out a bit longer.

E2000 is sh!t money to look like plebs on tv ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Quote from the link,
    but when we spoke to behavioral psychologist Richard Higgins, from Trinity College he said:

What’s worrying here is that Philly seems to have lost his sense of humour. He does not perceive this as a joke and is demonstrating a poor ability at picking up on social cues. Including the aggressive response back, it appears that he is displaying traits and characteristics of someone with Aspergers Syndrome, which is a condition that falls under the autistic spectrum. It’s a worrying sign that he should really get checked out, before he turns into a complete bell-end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Didn't/don't have a clue who he was either, but laughed at the comment in reddit..
    They really should've called it To Be Shore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

He's telling people he is a success and is only getting two grand for making a fool out of himself . He really deserved for your man to write that on his arm . The only ones that used tallafornia to do anything good for themselves was Jay and Dave . They have a gym because of the show . They admitted they used it to get investors to back their gym .

http://www.thestar.ie/star/tallafornia-stars-dave-behan-and-jay-abbey-to-open-gym/

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Endless Nameless

o1s1n wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me why this is seen as commendable? I don't usually see these types of comments about other sites where links are taken without citation.

I don't get it either. It's weird for me seeing that picture with "likes" attached. I suppose on sites where re-posting the OC of others is normalised it's also normalised that credit is not given.
    Think of this thread as Bebo and 4chans ginger stepchild that has been taken into care in AH.

Yuck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The only ones that used tallafornia to do anything good for themselves was Jay and Dave . They have a gym because of the show . They admitted they used it to get investors to back their gym .

http://www.thestar.ie/star/tallafornia-stars-dave-behan-and-jay-abbey-to-open-gym/
    That was actually a good idea.
    He's telling people he is a success and is only getting two grand for making a fool out of himself . He really deserved for your man to write that on his arm .
    When the show finishes, no-one will want to hire the bell-end due to the publicity fcuk-ups that follows every time he opens his mouth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Any chance of her phone number? I'm not a pleb, I swear!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

One of the cast of 'Tallafornia', a reality show about three gay lads and four fag hags who all move in together and document their weekly hijinks.

The only ones that used tallafornia to do anything good for themselves was Jay and Dave . They have a gym because of the show . They admitted they used it to get investors to back their gym .

Now that's business savvy :) Fair fecks to them and hope they do well with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

This guy was never a contender. Put it up to one if those, fervant competitors and see how you fare..

the guy who looked like Jordan was full of beans, literally. Looked like he'd drenched himself in bean juice too - also he was rarely clothed at all on the show? Smallest, todger, ever so you could put a question mark on there and hold it down there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

This guy was never a contender. Put it up to one if those, fervant competitors and see how you fare..

the guy who looked like Jordan was full of beans, literally. Looked like he'd drenched himself in bean juice too - also he was rarely clothed at all on the show? Smallest, todger, ever so you could put a question mark on there and hold it down there...

I never have any idea what you're on about. It's like you just wander in and out of threads mumbling.

Oddly enough, I mean this as a compliment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

I never have any idea what you're on about. It's like you just wander in and out of threads mumbling.

Oddly enough, I mean this as a compliment.

then why are you the only one unfortunate enough to engage with me, when my posts indicate that I do not want

I mean that as a concern. did you watch the show, surely you get the gist? his little flute was always out...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

then why are you the only one unfortunate enough to engage with me, when my posts indicate that I do not want

I mean that as a concern. did you watch the show, surely you get the gist? his little flute was always out...

It's a discussion forum, its the whole point!

I've seen the show, can't say I ever saw his knob. The new guy gets his out all the time though. His is tiny!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement