Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Order

Options
  • 26-03-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I got a letter this morning about an Eircom Order.  I've been with Eircom for years and have a standard residence line and also have Next Generation Broadband Ultimate for years.  The order mentions "Move to Next Gen Ultimate", but I've been on Next Generation Ultimate for years, so no changes at all, also the prices quoted are exactly the same as I have always been paying.  So my question is, what have I supposedly ordered?  There is a 12 month contract duration mentioned which was never agreed to.  How can someone order something they already have with no changes and for that to become a contract.  That is complete nonsense.  I wish to use the cooling off period laws to cancel this total nonsense and to simply keep things as they are, so I am not looking to stop the service, just cancel my non existent order for products that I have had for years!  The Order No. is 0076891DU.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

finbarrc wrote: »
    Hi,

I got a letter this morning about an Eircom Order.  I've been with Eircom for years and have a standard residence line and also have Next Generation Broadband Ultimate for years.  The order mentions "Move to Next Gen Ultimate", but I've been on Next Generation Ultimate for years, so no changes at all, also the prices quoted are exactly the same as I have always been paying.  So my question is, what have I supposedly ordered?  There is a 12 month contract duration mentioned which was never agreed to.  How can someone order something they already have with no changes and for that to become a contract.  That is complete nonsense.  I wish to use the cooling off period laws to cancel this total nonsense and to simply keep things as they are, so I am not looking to stop the service, just cancel my non existent order for products that I have had for years!  The Order No. is 0076891DU.
    Hi finbarrc

This does indeed seem quite odd, can you PM me your account details or landline number please? I'll need to access your eircom account to investigate this further.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 34 finbarrc

Hi finbarrc

This does indeed seem quite odd, can you PM me your account details or landline number please? I'll need to access your eircom account to investigate this further.

Regards

Al

PM has been sent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

finbarrc wrote: »
    PM has been sent!

Thank you for taking my call Finbar

You shall receive an email by close of business today.

Regards

Al

Advertisement