Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSK Dungarvan

Options
  • 26-03-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

What are people's expeiences of working there? Good/bad/indifferent? Is it still dodgey, in terms of job lay-offs etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

DeiseX wrote: »
    What are people's expeiences of working there? Good/bad/indifferent? Is it still dodgey, in terms of job lay-offs etc?

I always thought that GSK was a very good place to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

A friend of mine who used to work there a few years ago said it has a horrible culture in it, very very bitchy and people stick to their own groups all the time, not a very friendly or inclusive envoronment. Money was all right but the people were unpleasant. That was her experience of it anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭DeiseX

Thanks for the feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

very very bitchy and people stick to their own groups all the time, not a very friendly or inclusive envoronment. Money was all right but the people were unpleasant. .

Sounds like any place I've ever worked.

Advertisement