Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKC Reg Jack Russell Terrier Breeder

• 26-03-2013 5:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,

Would someone be able to PM me the contact details of a good IKC reg JRT breeder in the Leinster area who they have bought a pup from in the past.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Hya if you want a nice IKC reg Jack Russell, you might have to travel. The two main breeders, one is based in Galway and the other in Dublin 11.

As I'm on the phone I can't post a link so look up The Jack Russell Club of Ireland for their contact details. Both of these ladies have fantastic dogs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭daver123

Knine wrote: »
    Hya if you want a nice IKC reg Jack Russell, you might have to travel. The two main breeders, one is based in Galway and the other in Dublin 11.

As I'm on the phone I can't post a link so look up The Jack Russell Club of Ireland for their contact details. Both of these ladies have fantastic dogs

Is it the facebook Page or is there another website.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jack-Russell-Terrier-Club-of-Ireland/165220453545590

daver123 wrote: »

Thats it. If it is for company for your Border Terrier I recommend you get the opposite sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Hi,

Would someone be able to PM me the contact details of a good IKC reg JRT breeder in the Leinster area who they have bought a pup from in the past.

Thanks

There is a Galway breeder Listed on the Irish Kennel Club website - www.ikc.ie

paultf wrote: »
    There is a Galway breeder Listed on the Irish Kennel Club website - www.ikc.ie

Thanks....I am aware of that i was just throwing it out there to see if anyone else could let me know of other IKC reg breeders...cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Weathering

How much does a full breed J.R cost? Sorry off topic. I got one for free and he's 12 now and still going strong

Thats it. If it is for company for your Border Terrier I recommend you get the opposite sex.

Ok thanks unfortunately i am not on Facebook so i cannot access the info on it cheers

What exactly are you looking for though? The breeders info is also available on the IKC website.

What exactly are you looking for though? The breeders info is also available on the IKC website.

I am looking for the contact details of breeders based in the leinster area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I am looking for the contact details of breeders based in the leinster area.
    You won't get breeders on the site, you need to ring the secretary of the club who will be able to recommend someone for you. There's no list if actual breeders online.

• Advertisement

Anyone out there purchased a IKC reg JRT i would be interested to know how you got on

Advertisement