Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying house (Could it be Sallynogin??)

Options
  • 26-03-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

Im looking to buy house in Dublin South East, considering Sallynoggin as the prices of houses are more affordable there. Im not sure about the area, can anyone advice? Its a big decision and I dont know the area at all. I have been driving there couple of times for house viewings but have mixed feelings...
    Any comment will help...many thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Moving to the Dublin Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

probably better off in the south dublin forum but parts of sallynoggin are very rough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

As a visitor to the general area, which I like, I really think it depends where you are in Sallynoggin. Are you looking at houses in the middle of the estate, or on the edges, or main road, etc etc. I have family in Glenageary (next door) and Rochestown Avenue (at the other side) and I like the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tatiana21

Thank you guys. Heard its kind of rough from couple of people already, so nope no sallynogin :-) many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

It can be lovely, but some areas are quite rough; Obviously it's small pockets and not exclusive to the whole area, but if I was you I'd do a little more reasearch.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement