Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mintedpoker

Options
  • 26-03-2013 6:25pm
    Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭

Does anybody here play on minted poker? It's a quiet enough site so it's easy to win the freeroll tournaments. Doesn't seem to be much of an Irish presence on the site at all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Minted poker is on the Everleaf network. They have a history of slow or even non-payment to partners, affiliates and players. Cashouts seem to have ground to a halt.

Even if you win money on a freeroll, if you do eventually get paid, you'll be waiting some time for the cashout!

See this thread.

If you want to play freerolls, see my sig, site has a tourney feed on it (though it doesn't cover all freerolls yet), Muchos Poker run regular freerolls and they are a very reputable company within the industry, unlike Everleaf.

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭Spanish Harlem

Hey, thanks for the reply.
    Minted Poker did strike me as strange as all the players on it were of Eastern European origin (Ukraine, Moldova, Russia).
    I guess it was too good to be true. Yes it's easy to win the freerolls but what's the point if you can't cash out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

played there for a while and could insta withdraw to card. Hear they withdrew from america and such without paying players. I think it would be safer to stay away

Advertisement