Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draft Beers.....

Options
  • 26-03-2013 6:46pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

You can have bottles if you want! See what i did there!

How about some more beers.. Friday April 26th which is half way through the draft?

Should provide some definite talking points.

Any interest?

Pick a date you can attend Dublin Beers! 7 votes

Thursday May 9th
    0% 0 votes
    Friday May 10th
    14% 1 vote
    Thursday May 16th
    28% 2 votes
    Friday May 17th
    57% 4 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Sounds like a plan...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Fridays never suit me. Sounds like a good idea though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Fridays never suit me. Sounds like a good idea though.

Make an exception!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Will stick up a poll, stick some venue ideas below and i'll stick a poll up in a few days

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Against the Grain would be cool,

Justd a reminder on this, I actually forgot the poll, so against the grain it is!

Would be good to see a few new faces there lads, getting sick if Berty and Adrian and the 2 Daves! Also it's serious draft time so there'll be plenty if banter!

Also remember as Adrian said last time, we will be discussing how to beat you if you aren't there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Also remember as Adrian said last time, we will be discussing how to beat you if you aren't there!

So its basically play me...

Hey I can't beat anyone with the titans this year so I wouldn't worry! And it's not that far from Donegal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Hey I can't beat anyone with the titans this year so I wouldn't worry! And it's not that far from Donegal!

Two hours thirty five minutes from the airport to letterkenny on easter sunday morning, only overtook two cars! Its the expence of staying down that puts me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Will there be more tales of broken mickeys and hospitals visits?

Not wanting to scare anyone off or anything :pac:

Will there be more tales of broken mickeys and hospitals visits?

Not wanting to scare anyone off or anything :pac:

Nope! Not unless some drastic happens between now and then!

We could pick a different night if it suited more people? Thursday or Saturday or whatnot.

Yeah very true Adrian

How many are up for this?

What day suits best?

So far:

Adrian
    Heli

Reply below if you can make it on Thursday, Friday or Saturday and we will go with whenever most people can attend.

Thursday night or Friday night are good, Saturday is good once it isn't this coming Saturday.

So far:

Adrian
    Heli
    Davetherave

The dates we spoke of were for next weekend so the 25th, 26th or 27th.

So all the lads who were making excuses because Fridays dont suit, get signed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Thursday would be best for me. Friday / Saturday maybes.

Adrian
    Heli
    Davetherave
    Berty

Thursday looking best so far!!

• Advertisement

Yeah Thursday will do me too this time

The usual suspects so, minus one dave so far.

adrian522 wrote: »
    The usual suspects so, minus one dave so far.

I'm sure he can make an appearance...

Arrah cmon lads.
    We don't bite, and neither do our corners.
    Our Defensive Tackle isn't our only big tackle. :eek:
    The Left Guard pulls on the run play, but the barman pulls the pints.
    The General Manager manages to football stuff, we can manage your general drinking stuff??? No thats ****e. Look it, get your asses down to the beers. It's good fun, it's not all Madden talk, but most importantly just know this, if you aren't there then we are talking about you behind your back :p

Also... i have a funny toilet story :eek:

Also... i have a funny toilet story :eek:

I read your dentist story on PFL and no longer wish to hear anything you have to say ever.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I read your dentist story on PFL and no longer wish to hear anything you have to say ever.

It just amazes me the fear people have of the dentist, as someone who spends a lot of time in the chair its not that bad.
    Generally the fear of the chair means by the time you get the problem looked at its a lot worse and so more invasive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Is this happening Thursday night? If so where?

I'm on a 3 pint maximum! also what time?

• Advertisement

Thursday is the draft so I'll be drinking little enough if at all. I don't mind on the venue. Somewhere quiet enough, I'm getting old and loud music makes my head hurt.

I was going to say against the grain but everytime I go in there I end up trying about 25 different types of beer.

Advertisement