Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draft Beers.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK, Against the Grain, 8.30pm Thursday.

I've booked an area so we should be good to have seats.

Talk to ye all then.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads apologies, something has come up with work and im off to london in the morning so i cant make this :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK no worries, maybe we should put this off to another week when we have more people. Only 3 of us now I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    OK no worries, maybe we should put this off to another week when we have more people. Only 3 of us now I think.

Yeah sorry its something i cant get out of and thursday would have suited me this week a lot better than our normal Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

We can have a post free agency beers instead.

• Advertisement

Ok, let's make a big push to geet as many as possible as the next meetup,

I imagine the bank holiday weekend would be a bad idea as people usually have stuff on.

What about any of these dates in May:

Thursday 9th, Friday 10th
    Thursday 16th Friday 17th

Heli, do you want to throw up a poll?

Done

D'oh, realized I could have done that!!

Bump...

Looking like Thursday or Friday 16th or 17th.

I'm going to the rugby on the 17th so can't make that, can't change my vote now but anyway can people vote which nights suit them best!!

I've amended my vote to remove Friday as I have that power!!.

Thursday May 16th looks like the most popular date but still time for people to get their votes in.

Also 5 people have voted but I've no idea who they are, maybe people could post in the thread if they can make it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

I voted for the 16th or the 17th.

Bump. anyone else coming along?

Right so this Thursday, Beers are on!

Another reminder on this

We have
    Me
    Berty
    Adrian
    Patriots Dave
    Jets Dave???

would be good to meet some new faces lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Another reminder on this

We have
    Me
    Berty
    Adrian
    Patriots Dave
    Jets Dave???

would be good to meet some new faces lads!

The youngings have exams that they have to procrastinate for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

I'm a maybe !

Where are we going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Can some of you young guys pick some hip place, as long as its central,

Harrys on the Green
    Capitol
    Dakota
    Cafe En Seine :eek:
    Searsons (not central but a good boozer)

• Advertisement

Right how about Dakota?

O'Neills?

Yeah i can do that

Cool...... ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

What time are we starting this at ?

What time are we starting this at ?

8? However i wont be going home after work so pretty much free from 6ish onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

adrian522 wrote: »
    O'Neills?
    Yup

anyone around earlier than 8?

Maybe, could be in by 7 or 7.30pm depending on how work is going...

• Advertisement

Cool, drop me a txt, prefer to have a beer than be working!

Advertisement