Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer working in Europe

Options
  • 26-03-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I know this question has probably been asked before but couldn't find any relevant answers.
    A couple of us are looking to travel to Europe for the summer and work. We are currently finishing up our final year in college so we will have a degree. We are not necessarily looking for proper jobs to do with our course but more laid back jobs that would get us by for the summer.
    We have no real preferences as regards countries only that we don't really want to work in the typical sun holiday resorts. We would prefer to go to some of the more obscure countries in Europe like Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria etc.

So basically i am just asking has anyone got experience in looking for jobs in these countries and are they hard to find? If some of ye have done this before can you tell us where you worked or provide us with any information?
    If anybody has any insight into where would be the best place to start looking for jobs (websites, contacts etc) please let me know.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks!

Advertisement