Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailer Park Boy at the Olympia.

Options
  • 26-03-2013 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

The boys are back again on the 8th and 9th of May thought I would start a thread because I didnt see one yet.

So who's going :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Been rewatching the whole series and got my ticket today. Row C. Cant to see the boys up close and personal. Smokes,let's go!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭djor88

Getting my tickets later today, can't wait for it, great show usually! The boys are FACKED!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

pissed off I didnt go to this,
    this is in my top 5 favorite tv shows, would have been cool to see them on stage. how was it?

Was awesome I got to go up on stage and play Trevor!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

djor88 wrote: »
    Was awesome I got to go up on stage and play Trevor!

That was me roaring that you were the "worst Cory & Trevor ever".... :P

Did the other lad even watch the show before last night?

Fieldog wrote: »
    That was me roaring that you were the "worst Cory & Trevor ever".... :P

Did the other lad even watch the show before last night?

Haha brilliant, I was trying my best Trevor, with the hands up at the boys but that other lad didn't bother his arse haha! Don't think he knew who Corey and Trevor are! Good show!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PaudyW

you were a pretty good trevor, did you get away with the joints or bags of weed

PaudyW wrote: »
    you were a pretty good trevor, did you get away with the joints or bags of weed

Nah the ****ers took it! Greasy bastards selling McDs cheeseburgers for a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Anybody out there know if the boys are back this Christmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Luke92 wrote: »
    Anybody out there know if the boys are back this Christmas?

Announced a few US dates today but nothing our side of the globe. Here's hoping though, only got into the show this year and I'd die happy if I could see those mad bastards live!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Saruwatari wrote: »
    Announced a few US dates today but nothing our side of the globe. Here's hoping though, only got into the show this year and I'd die happy if I could see those mad bastards live!

Yeah been watching them a few years. Probably my 3rd time watching the series!

Seen them live before but I would love to go again! They are amazing live! Should Google the video of bubbles choking outside a bar in Canada. He is really choking and still doesn't break character! Absolutely brilliant.

Apparently they're trying to get people to drum up interest in Swearnet: The Movie screenings set up by the fans in appointed theatres willing to show it. As far as I can tell it applies to the UK too.

Any interest lads?;
    https://www.facebook.com/trailerparkboys/posts/701581889929369

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Unfortunately we do not currently support events in: Dublin, Ireland (1)

rock whore wrote: »
    Unfortunately we do not currently support events in: Dublin, Ireland (1)

That's arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

Haha brilliant, I was trying my best Trevor, with the hands up at the boys but that other lad didn't bother his arse haha! Don't think he knew who Corey and Trevor are! Good show!

Were you the 2nd night or 1st night.

The trevor on our night was fantastic, the cory was sh1t.

Nah the ****ers took it! Greasy bastards selling McDs cheeseburgers for a fiver

Guy beside us (2nd row) bought a CB off randy, gave a 20 note and got no change, he ate the burger

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

Watched the DVD of the show from dublin and was very disappointed - love the show but that live show was terrible.

Nothing mildly funny in it.

Advertisement