Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get to the Dogs Trust centre in Dublin?

• 26-03-2013 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

I'm in the Louth area, but there doesn't seem to be any buses that go to Ashbourne. My best bet it seems is getting a bus to the airport and hopping on to Ashbourne.

Is there an easier way there? I've never been there before

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

It's not in Ashbourne though??

You wouldn't be able to get a bus to it, well I don't think so anyway. It's off the n2 exit off m50 then take exit for cold winters and its just there then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Its just a few minutes from Finglas, Dublin 11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭Sparko

The 103 bus from Dublin city centre to Ashbourne stops outside dogs trust just after leaving Finglas and exiting the n2 at coldwinters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

If your coming from ashbourne on the 103/107 bus you need to get off before the slip road onto the motorway and walk down the old n2 as it doesn't pass by in this direction. The driver will be able to tell you where.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

As the other's have said - the bus stop is just past it :

246552.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 FawltyTowel

Sparko wrote: »
    The 103 bus from Dublin city centre to Ashbourne stops outside dogs trust just after leaving Finglas and exiting the n2 at coldwinters.

Thanks.

Can I get the same bus back into Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭Sparko

Thanks.

Can I get the same bus back into Dublin?

You can, but the bus stop is slightly further away (1km walk) on the way back. Here it is on google maps, A is Dogs Trust and B is the bus stop for heading back into Dublin.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=R135&daddr=R135&hl=en&ll=53.417321,-6.321988&spn=0.010231,0.033023&sll=53.421466,-6.32504&sspn=0.00514,0.016512&geocode=FaQELwMd6ZSf_w%3BFfUlLwMdkHyf_w&mra=atm&dirflg=w&t=m&z=16

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,957 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Post deleted

Just to remind all posters that discussion of rescues is not permitted on this forum. Please stick to the OP's question or the thread will have to be locked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

OP you might be better getting the bus to the city centre then take the 83 or 9 as far as Charlestown Shopping Centre and walk from there? From Charlestown you just walk down to North Road and turn right there's a walkway thing that goes over the road and leaves you at the end of the road (5 mins away) that Dog's Trust is on..

Advertisement