Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mothercare Primary Travel Cot

Options
  • 26-03-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

We have just bought the Mothercare Primary travel cot. Does anybody have any tips about assembling it? We are finding it next to impossible to lock the sides into place. We are thinking of returning it and getting another type.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Mrmoe wrote: »
    We have just bought the Mothercare Primary travel cot. Does anybody have any tips about assembling it? We are finding it next to impossible to lock the sides into place. We are thinking of returning it and getting another type.
    I have a mothercare one too, not sure if it's the same but I spent a long time trying to get it to lock in. It nearly went out the window,try looking up youtube! I found a video there that showed me. Can't link you to it because I'm on my phone! But it will help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Just googled the mothercare primary travel cot and it looks very like one i have. We had the same problem. Would 3 sides up but not the last and then let them down and another would go up. What we do is keep the middle up as much as possible and lock the small sides first then the longer sides. The key really is to keep the middle up. If you cant get the bars to lock pull the middle up more. When all the sides are locked push the middle down and pop in the mattress.
    Hope this helps. As i said thats how we do ours and it does seem very similar.

Advertisement