Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making the move

Options
  • 26-03-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

hello all,

So after alot of coming and going and trying to figure out what i need to do i have decided to move to Uk and in particular london,

I have been lost since late last year when my company went into liquidation, it has been hard and i have been coming and going ever since, its hard enough to decide but im confident this time and ill try it out for a while and then maybe head further afield,

im looking to get into the construction sites and in particular plumbing, i have a relation based in bromley just south of london, zone 5 and i can stay there till i get my bearings,

i know the usual stuff i need sorted like CSCS card, NI number and bank account, im just wondering if there is anything else i need to have prepared before i go which will hopefully be end of next week,

does anyone know of plumbing companies hiring or any good projects well off the ground, i was also wondering if there is any irish plumbing firms or anything that comes to peoples minds,,

also is there any clubs etc that anyone would recommend joining as i will be coming alone, im usually ok at mixing and making friends but i cant imagine it will be too easy to get an immediate group of friends

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement