Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hippoparty

1795, got it in around 8.05. phew. Please god i had the correct WTN number down from 2010. W100300***. If anyone thinks that sounds right, or is familiar with this, please pm me and put y mind at ease :(

And a sincere thank you to everybody here since late November 2013 waiting on these damn things!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ckgirl

The main page says CLOSED!!

WOW....none left after 10 mins! Crazy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

whats the story with round 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

i was 1064 and my oh 15?? , literally milli seconds between both of use clicking..... me on laptop her on desktop... all filled in just waiting ..... this beer is going down a treat..... thanks for all the tips and if anybody didnt get it i really hope ye get round two.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

Augmerson wrote: »
    Page won't update. I'm ****ing unbelievably ****ing gutted. Nothing has changed on the page, it's as it was before 8.

sickining, pure lotto really!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pyrosever

From this day forth I must discard my given honorific, and shall respond only to the name 138.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭john_jobin

I got number 15! haha and there I was thinking it took forever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

If were going by the numbers at the end off whp-xxxxx im 53, Im actually still shaking with adrenaline. The guy who was 3750 must be passed out

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Flutterby33

amr_lady wrote: »
    I missed out....gutted. Was on there ready, site was crawling and had to try again and they're gone.

Unbelievable.

I'm sure the second round won't go as quickly.. now you know the process so you'll get one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭IrishTeddi

billy2012 wrote: »
    whats the story with round 2?

Second round is on the 29th.

I'd advise you to do more research to be better prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

I think the person who got 3850 should go out and buy a lotto ticket!

I'm sure the second round won't go as quickly.. now you know the process so you'll get one!

Perhaps....

Word is going to get out that they all went in under 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 hoppy2014

how do you know if you got in or not is it the number after the whp

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Durag

Are people receiving messages already? I managed to get in but my girlfriend didnt, she was less than a minute after me, rageing. I havent received a message yet though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 G901334

Who got highest number, I got 3831..

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kitchenchair

I. AM. GOBSMACKED.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 amr_lady

IrishTeddi wrote: »
    Second round is on the 29th.

I'd advise you to do more research to be better prepared.

Not very nice IrishTeddi...I was as prepared as could be. The site was crawling and I was on the last page to submit where I re-entered my password and it went.

I understand you're happy but have a bit of compassion about those of us who missed out and don't be so patronising about it.

Congrats to all who got in, I'll have to try again on the 29th

Just going to give a shout out to who ever said to fill in the sections on tuesday, you have just saved me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭john_jobin

gccrowley1 wrote: »
    i was 1064 and my oh 15?? , literally milli seconds between both of use clicking..... me on laptop her on desktop... all filled in just waiting ..... this beer is going down a treat..... thanks for all the tips and if anybody didnt get it i really hope ye get round two.....

Wait, if your OH got 15 and I also got 15 maybe the WTN isn't the quota at all..........unless im in some weird relationship I'm not aware of :p:p

• Advertisement

hoppy2014 wrote: »
    how do you know if you got in or not is it the number after the whp

If you got in, you'll have recieved confirmation on the confirmation page going something like..

DUBLN-IE-14.........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

sickining, pure lotto really!

If it ****ed up for you too you have my deepest sympathy. I am going to get a bottle of whiskey.

No two bottles of whiskey.

Congrats to everybody who got a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ckgirl

gg2 wrote: »
    No I got mine in but not the OH's, I'm gutted

U will get it in stage 2...u know the drill now so don't panic yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭NewMrs2b

astonaidan wrote: »
    If were going by the numbers at the end off whp-xxxxx im 53, Im actually still shaking with adrenaline. The guy who was 3750 must be passed out

OMG is 3750 the last? Thats my sister in law!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Gossipgal

Devastated, was able to select the program and complete that section but stupidly decided to do a sanity check and the section was unselected when I came out . I know what to do next time!

amr_lady wrote: »
    Not very nice IrishTeddi...I was as prepared as could be. The site was crawling and I was on the last page to submit where I re-entered my password and it went.

I understand you're happy but have a bit of compassion about those of us who missed out and don't be so patronising about it.

Congrats to all who got in, I'll have to try again on the 29th

I wasn't having a dig at anyone. Apologies if it came across like that. You're over reacting just a tad to what I said.

People asking questions like that always make me think that they've not researched enough. I wasn't aiming anything at you. I've been at this for over 6 months preparing.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sunshine87

2726, would have clicked sooner if my colleagues here were not having a running commentary over it! now just waiting for that notice of receipt and request for payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 duckgirlie

for those who are wondering - you get an email when they send you a message. But you can't look at the message online, it's a pdf and you need to view it using adobe reader.

(Based on the message I received from them earlier, anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Galaxy191

i thought we would have had to submit passport and cv before submitting??? Please tell me i didnt miss that?????

• Advertisement

NewMrs2b wrote: »
    OMG is 3750 the last? Thats my sister in law!!
    3850 my math was terrible

Advertisement