Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

The "Irish IEC 2014" page :)

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

EI-DOR wrote: »

Interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eenm

EI-DOR wrote: »

Can't go joining pages like that in case work see... But thanks for the info! Super fast!

Can't go joining pages like that in case work see... But thanks for the info! Super fast!

Yea their on the ball by the looks of things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Raymo1993

I can't open the second message they sent me how come

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭billyduk

Anyone else having issues with opening the PDF's from myMessages in Kompass? Running the latest adobe reader and even tried using google docs but the contents are just a "please wait" message on both... Very odd.

billyduk wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with opening the PDF's from myMessages in Kompass? Running the latest adobe reader and even tried using google docs but the contents are just a "please wait" message on both... Very odd.

If you download the file and open it with Adobe Reader it should work. I think you're getting the "Please wait..." as it is opening withing your browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elseano

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 173 ✭✭stevie1122

guest124 wrote: »
    5/6 minutes I think.

The person that applied for me was on the phone to me at 4 minutes past had stage four filled in then when they went back to submit the application it wouldn't allow them because they were all gone
    ridiculous especially considering how many were allocated to Young Professionals and International Co-op which will probably still be open this time next year.

Absolutely devastated wasn't near the internet last Thursday got someone else to apply for me who made a balls of it can't believe it after all this waiting.

Friend of mine got one but he was only going because I was and now doesn't think he will bother does anybody know if he can transfer his place over to me? Or if he gives it up will it just automatically go to someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 doneyrotten

billyduk wrote: »

Had the same issue myself but then I tried using internet explorer and it opened fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 jaykace

If anyone gets poe letter today please post

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eenm

jaykace wrote: »
    If anyone gets poe letter today please post

Or conditional acceptance please!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 kouffaley

Hi Guys, Just wondering when do we need to submit the police clearance, i went to garda station to ask for police clearance they gave me a form and said to bring a proof to why i need it any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jaykace

eenm wrote: »
    Or conditional acceptance please!

Yeah thats the one i mean..
    I got an email from them an hour ago was a notification of receipt of payment and suppurting doccuments my status changed from "pending" to "in progress"..
    Not sure if it means much but they must be wotlrking on them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mushacles

Got my conditional letter of acceptance today! Feckin' delighted! Onwards and upwards hopefully!

mushacles wrote: »
    Got my conditional letter of acceptance today! Feckin' delighted! Onwards and upwards hopefully!

Nice! You were 284 right? Still in the low enough numbers, I'm in the 1900's so a while for me to wait yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 some_guy

I got my IEC CAL shortly after 1pm.

some_guy wrote: »
    I got my IEC CAL shortly after 1pm.

Did you have a low number?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mushacles

Sacramento wrote: »
    Nice! You were 284 right? Still in the low enough numbers, I'm in the 1900's so a while for me to wait yet!
    Yep, 284 alright - but I'm not sure if they are going strictly by number or if they're following some other order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 some_guy

Sacramento wrote: »
    Did you have a low number?

Yes :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Im not liking the way everyones talking about low number being done first, im 53 and still nothing :(

Im not liking the way everyones talking about low number being done first, im 53 and still nothing

Their obviously following a different method then to get through the Applications. They could be going by peoples names in Alphabetical Order for all we know!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I got mine at about 1pm (I'm 302 or something) and my OH got his a little while ago (he's about 415).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

I'm 122 and still no conditional offer :/ paid and uploaded docs 8am on Thursday . Feeling a bit worried

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm 122 and still no conditional offer :/ paid and uploaded docs 8am on Thursday . Feeling a bit worried

I wouldn't worry. It could be that your bank hasn't completed the transfer yet or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

I am2000 something i got notice of receipt of paymmet and status updated IEC eligibility assessement in progress........

I am2000 something i got notice of receipt of paymmet and status updated IEC eligibility assessement in progress........

Yea mines the same and I'm in the 3000s!

Hi guys is it after receiving the conditional acceptance we get ready for the police clearance?

• Advertisement

Hi guys is it after receiving the conditional acceptance we get ready for the police clearance?

Yes, once you get the CAL, you have to do Stage 2 through the CIC!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/apply_online.asp

Advertisement