Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 kouffaley

Thanks EI-DOR

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭billyduk

Had the same issue myself but then I tried using internet explorer and it opened fine.

Argh! Don't have IE... Have to find a windows machine in work tomorrow! Thanks dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Lisa1992

I know this is probably repetition but I just need a bit more clarification, for the Work Permit and Family Information forms for stage 2 some people are saying the need to be printed off, signed and scanned back on and others saying something about a digital signature. Which is the best option? And if its the digital signature how do ya go about that??

Thanks Folks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jaybommber

Have you visited or lived any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
    go to see list of countries and it ends my session???
    in canada for last 10 months
    just say no and move to next question

Just to let you all know anyone that's waiting on a Conditional Letter of Acceptance to check your Kompass Account, got mine last night but never received an email to say I had a new message in my account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eenm

Lisa1992 wrote: »
    Just to let you all know anyone that's waiting on a Conditional Letter of Acceptance to check your Kompass Account, got mine last night but never received an email to say I had a new message in my account.

No such luck. What number are you Lisa1992?

eenm wrote: »
    No such luck. What number are you Lisa1992?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dribbles22

Hey guys,

I wonder if you guys could help me with a problem I'm having. Iv been reading through the thread and nobody else seems to have encountered the same issue. So everything ran smooth for me. I got my place in the first round. My WTN was around the low 2 thousands. I got my message the next morning to pay and upload documents.

I paid no problems and got confirmation of my payment. My issue is with uploading docs. Both my CV and Passport scan are in PDF and neither exceed the file size. they both upload no problem but at the bottom of the page there is no 'submit' button, only a 'save as' button. It leaves me with no choice but to go back to the landing page leaving my required documents section as 'pending' rather than complete or locked. I deleted cookies, turned off all extensions, tryed on different pc's but still no option to submit. Emailed them my issue on friday and they replied later that day that their technical team will look at it and It wont affect my visa application but its monday night now and nothing has been corrected and no word about it since. Has ANYBODY encountered this or have any clue what the issue could be?

Iv attached a pic to show what I mean

this 'Digital Signature' is sizzling my brain.
    Can anyone shed some light on what I have to do, I've the work permit form filled out and validated but I'm at a dead end with the signature part. Please Help!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 duffman44

Lisa1992 wrote: »
    this 'Digital Signature' is sizzling my brain.
    Can anyone shed some light on what I have to do, I've the work permit form filled out and validated but I'm at a dead end with the signature part. Please Help!!!
    When you send it to cic that's when put the digital signature on it

• Advertisement

Cheers!! is is the same for the Family Information Form too??

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

So disheartening to see that people are getting POE while a lot of us are still waiting for CAL. Just thought they woulda gotten all the stage 1 people done first. It makes the wait extra difficult with added worry!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 duffman44

guest124 wrote: »
    So disheartening to see that people are getting POE while a lot of us are still waiting for CAL. Just thought they woulda gotten all the stage 1 people done first. It makes the wait extra difficult with added worry!
    How many people got it do you no?

duffman44 wrote: »
    How many people got it do you no?

Oh I've no idea how many. Seen a few on that moving2canada Facebook page say they've got it just.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elseano

Im pretty sure Conditional letters are based on your payment time not your WTN. If you were last to pay...you'll be last to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Foley48

elseano wrote: »
    Im pretty sure Conditional letters are based on your payment time not your WTN. If you were last to pay...you'll be last to get it.

I had thought this too. However Im a low WTN (100's), got my request for pavement at 1am friday (I was watchin the F1 practice live on setanta) and paid it by 1.30am with a creditcard and had my "Notification of receipt of payment and supporting documents" by 5am. My gf is in high 200's and paid about an hr after me (debit card) and recieved her notification of receipt of payment and supporting documents at 7am following morning. She got her condition acceptance at 2pm today. I'm still waiting on mine. Not worried but its blown the arguement that when you pay is the order in which you get processed out of the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Skalragg

In relation to ''A clear, legible photocopy of the identification pages of your passport''

Does that require just the page with photo etc, or does it also require any stamped visa pages?

just page with photo

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Skalragg

Foley48 wrote: »
    just page with photo

cool

thanks

In terms of the order these are being processed... Could it be based on your bank? I'm AIB and the charge is still in "pending" charges but I have had my confirmation of payment in my Kompass account (Fri 3pm ish). No CAL yet, same case with OH, both late 500-early 600, both did documents and paid Friday at 6:30am.

Not whinging over not getting it yet, just curious if it might be down to your bank. Anyone who has received, can you confirm?

• Advertisement

I paid with an AIB creditcard but mine did change to "in process" on friday night

eenm wrote: »
    In terms of the order these are being processed... Could it be based on your bank? I'm AIB and the charge is still in "pending" charges but I have had my confirmation of payment in my Kompass account (Fri 3pm ish). No CAL yet, same case with OH, both late 500-early 600, both did documents and paid Friday at 6:30am.

Not whinging over not getting it yet, just curious if it might be down to your bank. Anyone who has received, can you confirm?

I'm Ulster bank and I'm the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 duckgirlie

Has anyone else with previous participation been asked to message them with the details? I obviously included my previous time in my initial submission, so now I'm nervous...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

duckgirlie wrote: »
    Has anyone else with previous participation been asked to message them with the details? I obviously included my previous time in my initial submission, so now I'm nervous...

What did they ask you for?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 duckgirlie

they asked me to clarify the dates I applied and my WTN

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marko10

Hi guys,
    I uploaded my CV the other night on my Kompass account.I explained an unemployment gap of 4 months that I had back in 2012.However,I did not explain a gap of 2 months last summer when I was travelling in America.Do you think this could be a problem?Would it be a good idea to message them explaining the gap or just leave it as is?Anyone who has already received their CAL,did you explain every little gap in your CV?
    Thanks,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

Marko10 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I uploaded my CV the other night on my Kompass account.I explained an unemployment gap of 4 months that I had back in 2012.However,I did not explain a gap of 2 months last summer when I was travelling in America.Do you think this could be a problem?Would it be a good idea to message them explaining the gap or just leave it as is?Anyone who has already received their CAL,did you explain every little gap in your CV?
    Thanks,
    Mark

theres no need to explain gaps at all and ive had my poe 2 days now and id gaps

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marko10

Thanks for the reply.That's a relief!Still waiting on my CAL so stupidly getting anxious for no real reason.Congrats on getting the POE already!

You got yours too? Mind me asking what bank you are? Trying to figure out patterns!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ckgirl

hey goingit...delighted you got your POE....still waiting on my Conditional Acceptance letter!

Advertisement