Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

ckgirl wrote: »
    hey goingit...delighted you got your POE....still waiting on my Conditional Acceptance letter!

where was your wtn ck?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ckgirl

where was your wtn ck?

I'm not too worried...yet! I 'd just like it so can move on to the CIC.

ckgirl wrote: »

I'm not too worried...yet! I 'd just like it so can move on to the CIC.

you could creat the account and have it waiting for a cal to upload its pretty painless and theres no pressure so its handy enough

eenm wrote: »
    You got yours too? Mind me asking what bank you are? Trying to figure out patterns!

nothing to do with the bank anyone ive spoken too that has there poe was all from the first 150

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ckgirl

you could creat the account and have it waiting for a cal to upload its pretty painless and theres no pressure so its handy enough

I wasn't sure if I cud...will get on it now so...have my garda certs so might as well...thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Lisa1992

For the Family Information Form for Stage 2 is it the IMM5707E or IMM5645E that we have to fill out can anyone tell me??

Lisa1992 wrote: »
    For the Family Information Form for Stage 2 is it the IMM5707E or IMM5645E that we have to fill out can anyone tell me??

its the IMM5707E

its the IMM5707E

Great Thanks :) Do you know if this has to be digitally signed or printed, signed and uploaded??

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Iv been in Progress since about 8.30pm on Friday still nothing back since then. Im in the 800s so just gonna sit back.

Lisa1992 wrote: »
    Great Thanks :) Do you know if this has to be digitally signed or printed, signed and uploaded??

just date them and dont worry about signing either . its asked to confirm that as you go to submit . validate the imm1259 tho too

• Advertisement

just date them and dont worry about signing either . its asked to confirm that as you go to submit . validate the imm1259 tho too

Thanks a million!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

You didn't sign the family info form? I thought you did have to print that one and sign it?

bopper wrote: »
    You didn't sign the family info form? I thought you did have to print that one and sign it?

nope you sign neither it states as you open the account theres no need

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

nope you sign neither it states as you open the account theres no need

I notice it says you don't have to sign the actual work permit application form but I thought because the family info form was a supporting document that was different. The moving2canada guide also says:

The Family Information form IMM5707 should be filled out, printed and signed in the appropriate place to say whether you are not married or have children. You must then scan and upload the document.

Maybe they've changed it since last year.

bopper wrote: »
    I notice it says you don't have to sign the actual work permit application form but I thought because the family info form was a supporting document that was different. The moving2canada guide also says:

The Family Information form IMM5707 should be filled out, printed and signed in the appropriate place to say whether you are not married or have children. You must then scan and upload the document.

Maybe they've changed it since last year.

i didnt sign it , its classed a digitally signed and well having the poe 2 days id no issue. with that i heard last year people got theres without signing it too . allot people just did it following fear of being rejected ,

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

dribbles22 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I wonder if you guys could help me with a problem I'm having. Iv been reading through the thread and nobody else seems to have encountered the same issue. So everything ran smooth for me. I got my place in the first round. My WTN was around the low 2 thousands. I got my message the next morning to pay and upload documents.

I paid no problems and got confirmation of my payment. My issue is with uploading docs. Both my CV and Passport scan are in PDF and neither exceed the file size. they both upload no problem but at the bottom of the page there is no 'submit' button, only a 'save as' button. It leaves me with no choice but to go back to the landing page leaving my required documents section as 'pending' rather than complete or locked. I deleted cookies, turned off all extensions, tryed on different pc's but still no option to submit. Emailed them my issue on friday and they replied later that day that their technical team will look at it and It wont affect my visa application but its monday night now and nothing has been corrected and no word about it since. Has ANYBODY encountered this or have any clue what the issue could be?

Iv attached a pic to show what I mean

The exact same thing has happened me

Emailed them screenshot & got same message you did?? Not sure what to do, cant find a number to call to clarify neither. i will email them again for update

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Skalragg

For Stage one, I have paid the fee with my VISA, and have uploaded both documents using the formats listed

However no option to submit the documents is available.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zsxaniv3gwex4t/IEC%20Q.PNG

The only available option is 'SAVE Only'

Any suggestions? What file formats did people use for the documents

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭JamHn

Any updates this morning from anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Elaine_McElroy

juansheet wrote: »

Emailed them screenshot & got same message you did?? Not sure what to do, cant find a number to call to clarify neither. i will email them again for update

Hi I'm having this problem aswel. I have emailed them through my kompas account last Friday and through the link on the IEC contact page for reporting technical issues yesterday and havn't gotten any response yet. I am really starting to worry so it's good to know other people are getting messages back that it won't effect your application!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Morning guys and gals! Hope everyone enjoyed what will probably be our last Paddy's weekend at home for quite some time :D

Quick one for you- I have paid and uploaded documents, and received an email confirming the transaction etc. This was on Friday morning.

I haven't yet received a Conditional Acceptance Letter...am getting worried, all of my information matched my passport etc but am second and third guessing myself and generally getting worked into a tizzy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Skalragg

Hi I'm having this problem aswel. I have emailed them through my kompas account last Friday and through the link on the IEC contact page for reporting technical issues yesterday and havn't gotten any response yet. I am really starting to worry so it's good to know other people are getting messages back that it won't effect your application!

Ya, like I said in my last post I've the same issue, surely if a number of people can't submit the documents then they will try fix the issue ASAP

If for some reason they don#t can I re apply the next 'round' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Foley48

What is the youtube video talking about at 2.30 of the video? I thought when you got your WTN number from 1 - 3850 you had ur place?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Elaine_McElroy

Skalragg wrote: »
    Ya, like I said in my last post I've the same issue, surely if a number of people can't submit the documents then they will try fix the issue ASAP

If for some reason they don#t can I re apply the next 'round' ?

I'm thinking the same thing the deadline is Saturday so I'd imagine if it's not fixed by then we could withdraw the application and do it again in round 2. I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that though given how quick the 1st round went! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭billyduk

juansheet wrote: »

Happened to me too. If you are on a mac, open the image file in preview and save as a pdf (even of the file is already pdf). Open and save it again as PDF in adobe reader if on windows. Don't know why but exporting as pdf from word was the issue for me. Although a pdf file type, the file did not come up as pdf in the file metadata. Very strange but the above solved it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

In the 600's, no word yet. Uploaded bits on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Yea same as myself. In the 800s have the work in progress since last Friday. Wonder whats taking them so long considering some others got their notice to Stage 2 straight away. Think it has anything to do with our documents or information they need to check or more towards they simply havnt got to us yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭john_jobin

I'm number 15 and still no word. Didn't actually pay and submit the documents till like 2pm on Friday, got the notice of receipt at about 4:30 pm, so I'm not really expecting to hear from them for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

john_jobin wrote: »
    I'm number 15 and still no word. Didn't actually pay and submit the documents till like 2pm on Friday, got the notice of receipt at about 4:30 pm, so I'm not really expecting to hear from them for a while.
    Im 53 and got my receipt at 1.30 so Im hoping its just like yourself its just ill be later on in the list

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭john_jobin

astonaidan wrote: »
    Im 53 and got my receipt at 1.30 so Im hoping its just like yourself its just ill be later on in the list

No news is good news at this stage! If we had been rejected they would have told us. They just haven't gotten to us yet I'd say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

john_jobin wrote: »
    No news is good news at this stage! If we had been rejected they would have told us. They just haven't gotten to us yet I'd say!

Do you reckon? I was away all weekend, so didn't get a chance to think about it much. Now I'm back to reality I'm starting to get worked up again! I have my receipt of payment/docs email, so at least I know they got my money!

I'm 1136, so might be a while yet...not sure I could take 14 days of this!!

Advertisement