Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 duckgirlie

Just my CLA! I was in the 200s and paid on Friday 14th, but I had to clarify a point last week as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

gccrowley1 wrote: »
    Yeh! just about to start stage two now.... not looking good according to the order thread.............hahahaha

Ah it's actually fairly handy

• Registered Users Posts: 39 leechris007

whats the CAL ?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

whats the CAL ?

Uh oh.

Conditional acceptance letter.

o thanks.thats when u hand your police certs in so?

• Advertisement

o thanks.thats when u hand your police certs in so?

It means you move onto stage2 (mycic)where you need the cert yeah.
    Easy to find info online .

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eenm

Question... Has anyone who got CAL participated before? Wonder if they've separated us that did the working holiday before for a check on us or something... Could be the delay?

Thanks ,ya I see the info but its good just to hear it from us.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 duffman44

eenm wrote: »
    Question... Has anyone who got CAL participated before? Wonder if they've separated us that did the working holiday before for a check on us or something... Could be the delay?
    No me and the gf didnt and we are still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jj1787

I got my cal on paddys day and i already did the 1 year iec - that's not the delay!

• Advertisement

I just got my CAL today, but they did message me last week to ask me to clarify the dates of my previous participation, so that might have caused a delay with mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Got my CAL at 19:08, number in the 600's, submitted all the stuff on the Friday.

duckgirlie wrote: »
    I just got my CAL today, but they did message me last week to ask me to clarify the dates of my previous participation, so that might have caused a delay with mine.

How did you confirm the dates? By Messages or where? I just got the same

• Registered Users Posts: 9 robcarty011rc

GrumPy wrote: »
    Got my CAL at 19:08, number in the 600's, submitted all the stuff on the Friday.

exactly the same . 650 something or other and had everything paid & uploaded on the friday

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ckgirl

GrumPy wrote: »

delighted for you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 hoppy2014

i had everything sorted by 9 am friday too and still feck all :(

Boyfriend got CAL on Friday and has since had two messages on CIC saying application has an updated status. But nothing changed. Anyone else getting this?

Boyfriend got CAL on Friday and has since had two messages on CIC saying application has an updated status. But nothing changed. Anyone else getting this?

Apparently that's normal and nothing to worry about.

Still cal-less. Tomorrow will be day 65, or 12 even!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Flutterby33

It's gonna be weird not waiting for something when we get our CAL'S and POE's !!!

Seriously cannot wait to delete all the maple leaf bookmarks from the browser! Well I fricking hope I can delete them. Rejection fear is in the air!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭john_jobin

Yeah I've already done a 1 year IEC visa and I got my CAL last friday

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jaykace

Hey I just met you..and this is crazy so here's my number so CAL me maybe?)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bilbop

Anyone know the opening date of the round 2 application?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

Anyone know the opening date of the round 2 application?

Negative!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

I found MyCIC stage a bit of a pain in the rocks TBH.......how long are people generally waiting for POE???

How did you confirm the dates? By Messages or where? I just got the same

Yeah, I sent them a message with the dates I applied and entered Canada, and the file number on the actual visa (which apparently is the same as the WTN was). I got a message back a few days later saying thank you and that they'd finish my application in the next few days.

gccrowley1 wrote: »
    I found MyCIC stage a bit of a pain in the rocks TBH.......how long are people generally waiting for POE???

Seems for most its only 2 days!

guest124 wrote: »

cheers..... cant wait,so anxious......

guest124 wrote: »

Hope you get your CAL asap..... did you complete all the rest of the mycic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Still no CAL for myself or the missus. paid since early Friday. Just gonna have to wait i suppose!

Advertisement