Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rambo85

just submitted stage 2, how long is it taking for other people to get their poe's?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

rambo85 wrote: »
    just submitted stage 2, how long is it taking for other people to get their poe's?

Cheers

a week or so i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

a week or so i think.

one or 2 days for allot , id mine in 5 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 36 eamohal

Think im starting to go a little loopy waiting on CAL.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rambo85

ok cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sunshine87

Got my CAL today @ 2:10pm (Toronto time) WTN 2726. Delighted. looks like i will have my new visa before this one expires!!

Sunshine87 wrote: »
    Got my CAL today @ 2:10pm (Toronto time) WTN 2726. Delighted. looks like i will have my new visa before this one expires!!

when does your current one expire?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sunshine87

when does your current one expire?

30 April

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭JamHn

When we receive the email to check Kompass and there is the CAL there, do we wait for a second email with info and a link to stage 2?

JamHn wrote: »
    When we receive the email to check Kompass and there is the CAL there, do we wait for a second email with info and a link to stage 2?

theres no second email once you have the cal got to the cic and create an account using the gc key for login .
    make sure you do the questionaire you need the reference from that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Flutterby33

No, when you receive your CAL you can go to the CIC website and set up a MyCIC account. There's a link in the FAQ thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭radiata

Just got CAL 15 mins ago...yipee. Now, more bleedin forms

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

Got my CAL today.

in the process of filling in the MyCIC forms.

for the family form,do we have to print it,sign it,Scan it & then upload it?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭JamHn

Thanks. So am I right in saying that at this point we don't have a GC Key and must register at the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp to get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Nothing yet, getting a bit pissed off now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Yep nothing here yet either. Im not making any sense of how they are actually issuing the CALs there seems to be absolutely no pattern. Myself and the missus paid with the same card starting to think that could be it but meh!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Foley48

Nothing yet, getting a bit pissed off now :mad:

+1!

:mad:

MarkJD wrote: »
    Yep nothing here yet either. Im not making any sense of how they are actually issuing the CALs there seems to be absolutely no pattern. Myself and the missus paid with the same card starting to think that could be it but meh!

seems to be when you paid and when it cleard cause its not wtns altough saying that
    i paid at 1am on the 14th and was cleard early that morning had the call that afternoon
    then i uploaded everying at 3pm on the 15th and had my poe at 8 that night . guess so thats my timeline . and my wtn was 111
    so it was low but dont think matters

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

I can't make any sense of it either. Why they aren't doing it by WTN is baffling me!

EI-DOR wrote: »
    I can't make any sense of it either. Why they aren't doing it by WTN is baffling me!

seems to be when you payment cleared then again anyone that had it when i got mine where all really low wtns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

seems to be when you payment cleared then again anyone that had it when i got mine where all really low wtns

My payment cleared on the Friday. Other people in the 3000s who paid pronto have their CALs already while lower WTNs haven't?! Strange. Anyway, the wait continues!

EI-DOR wrote: »
    My payment cleared on the Friday. Other people in the 3000s who paid pronto have their CALs already while lower WTNs haven't?! Strange. Anyway, the wait continues!

ahh yup but theres must cleared before yours. def seems to be what the case is

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

Are there still people that paid on the Friday waiting?!
    Thought they'd have them all done today. Took from Fri-Wed for money to leave my account and I got cal last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

trying to sort this for a friend and on the mycic we validated before doing the signature. does this mean we print it, sign it, scan it and then upload it?

trying to sort this for a friend and on the mycic we validated before doing the signature. does this mean we print it, sign it, scan it and then upload it?

its been said here about 20 times already. you dont sign it.

foxy06 wrote: »

nope just fill it all in and date it then save and upload no printing needed .

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

guest124 wrote: »
    Are there still people that paid on the Friday waiting?!
    Thought they'd have them all done today. Took from Fri-Wed for money to leave my account and I got cal last night.

Yea myself and my missus and a good few others. Uploaded all documents and made payment on the Friday. Got notification message that day and had nothing since. Arent we passed our initial 14 days to get this stuff uploaded now. Looking at my statement it appears to have come off on the 18th so maybe thats why its delayed. Im in the 800s and she is in the 3600 range..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

MarkJD wrote: »
    Yea myself and my missus and a good few others. Uploaded all documents and made payment on the Friday. Got notification message that day and had nothing since. Arent we passed our initial 14 days to get this stuff uploaded now. Looking at my statement it appears to have come off on the 18th so maybe thats why its delayed. Im in the 800s and she is in the 3600 range..

It was 10 days I believe so by 23rd,but its up to 14 day wait then for cal.
    So tomorrow is day 13 or 14 if you were early Friday!

Advertisement