Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Sloth89

guest124 wrote: »

Ah bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Pad92 wrote: »
    Got my CAL at 15:58, Delighted :) as other people are saying they are on the way, wtn 2559, paid & uploaded docs on Friday 14th at about 7pm

Lower WTN and Paid before you this is BS!! :D Only joking glad you got yours. Hoping ours come through later so or if not worse case is tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 leechris007

Sloth89 wrote: »
    Ah bollox

Thanks im slightly retarded .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Pad92

MarkJD wrote: »
    Lower WTN and Paid before you this is BS!! :D Only joking glad you got yours. Hoping ours come through later so or if not worse case is tomorrow!

Cheers MarkJD. I know its frustrating waiting but I though this morning that I wouldn't get mine today but I checked my emails at about 4pm there it was. You and your other half should get it today if not tomorrow the latest. Keep the faith:)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

Sloth89 wrote: »
    Ah bollox

A few seem have gotten away with older certs though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Still nothing :( would love to know what system there are using to sort. The only thing I could think was they are doing it out off a hat

• Registered Users Posts: 39 leechris007

there was once I was bringing back a girl to my apartment ,I was in the taxi all over her ,she whispered in my ear "be patient ".That night I had some night with her,it was worth it.So lads be patient your CAL will come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

there was once I was bringing back a girl to my apartment ,I was in the taxi all over her ,she whispered in my ear "be patient ".That night I had some night with her,it was worth it.So lads be patient your CAL will come

God help the Canadian women :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rambo85

Hi, finished stage 2 yesterday and received an email awhile ago stating my cic account has been updated but the account hasn't changed, anyone else having this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 eamohal

Booom got CAL at 6:06 Irish time WTN 2876 Paid and uploaded documents on the Friday afternoon received notification of payment and documents on 16th. Delighted!! :D Hope everyone else still waiting gets theirs very soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭milo101

Anyone hear have ppl been rejected??? I feel rejected, cause ppl who are paying after me seem to be getting there cal before!! Ahhhhh, I'm so impatient

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

milo101 wrote: »
    Anyone hear have ppl been rejected??? I feel rejected, cause ppl who are paying after me seem to be getting there cal before!! Ahhhhh, I'm so impatient

Hopefully you get it within next hour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭john_jobin

Don't know if anyone has posted it but the second round will open on Tuesday the 1st of April!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 inishowenguy1

so I seen a girl on facebook got rejected due to the way she put in her date of birth , yyyy-mm-dd think that's the way it was for the stage one , but it seems most people have done this . seems kinda strange. hope it dosnt happen to me now :O

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jaykace

Am I the only one who didn't get a cal by now like w t f?? I am deffo in the minority. how much longer will this take paid by 12.30 pm on Friday 14th like most of ye

jaykace wrote: »
    Am I the only one who didn't get a cal by now like w t f?? I am deffo in the minority. how much longer will this take paid by 12.30 pm on Friday 14th like most of ye

im on the same boat , wtn in the 3500s but at this stage they just seem to be doin it randomly . hopefully tomorrows the day , before I go crazy !!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭milo101

No I haven't for mine either, paid Friday morning before my boyfriend who paid Friday evening and he has his!! I'm starting to think I'm refused. The next quota is open Tuesday, u would imagine they would or should have all first round sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rob55

john_jobin wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone has posted it but the second round will open on Tuesday the 1st of April!

ya just seen it there, more likely 8.00pm dublin time i say

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

rob55 wrote: »
    ya just seen it there, more likely 8.00pm dublin time i say

sure they arent having a joke with that date ? lol :p

sure they arent having a joke with that date ? lol :p

haha man that would be some f u c k e d up stuff if they did that , but would be a legend of a prank :P

• Advertisement

im on the same boat , wtn in the 3500s but at this stage they just seem to be doin it randomly . hopefully tomorrows the day , before I go crazy !!

I think they were always doing it randomly mad push at beginning but now only 2 or 3 ppl per day post here after receiving their CAL!! Is there one bloke/bird left now to process the rest??? WTN 3838

I think they were always doing it randomly mad push at beginning but now only 2 or 3 ppl per day post here after receiving their CAL!! Is there one bloke/bird left now to process the rest??? WTN 3838

good knows , but will just have to wait it out . im sure they will come .wow you got in at the knick of time with a WTN like that:P

good knows , but will just have to wait it out . im sure they will come .wow you got in at the nick of time with a WTN like that:P

No matter what your wtn is man we all got in in the nick of time I was there from 7.45 before the thing opened ready! Had it done in seconds from when it opened too like everyone else! But I'm blessed although Im going mental waiting for me letter....me ma said sure what do u expect it has to come all the way from Canada haha

milo101 wrote: »
    No I haven't for mine either, paid Friday morning before my boyfriend who paid Friday evening and he has his!! I'm starting to think I'm refused. The next quota is open Tuesday, u would imagine they would or should have all first round sorted

I'm sure we won't get rejected at least I hope not! If you fit the criteria and you received a wtn abd paid then you should get accepted.. If for some reason we are rejected please reject soon so as we can re apply on tuesday

No matter what your wtn is man we all got in in the nick of time I was there from 7.45 before the thing opened ready! Had it done in seconds from when it opened too like everyone else! But I'm blessed although Im going mental waiting for me letter....me ma said sure what do u expect it has to come all the way from Canada haha

that's a cracker 100% irish mammy quote right ther :p
    its stressful times . maybe ther just messing with or heads, I heard the Canadians have a strange sense of humour haha
    better come 2moro , kinda freaked out now that stage 2 is announced like !and seeing that a girl got rejected for putting her date of birth down a certain way ! .

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Foley48

Nope.
    Paid 2am Friday 14th.
    Receipt of payment 5:17am Friday 14th.
    Still no CAL/Future.

that's a cracker 100% irish mammy quote right ther :p
    its stressful times .
    Well if she entered dates wrong its silly as the date appears like yyyy/mm/dd so if you fill in that box arseways that's your own fault because at the end you have to declare that the info you gave is true..get me? I feel bad for her of course but c'mon ye had 2 days to fill out that application correctly and check it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Next round of visas become available April 1st! I wont be missing out this time!!!

*fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

Next round of visas become available April 1st! I wont be missing out this time!!!

What happened you the last time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

Got mine this evening without an email so check the accounts peoples without. Yehaww:D

Advertisement