Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 eamohal

See on stage 2 CIC while do the application form are we obligated only to fill out the highlighted fiels on the PDF format apalication for work permit? Also what exactly are we supposed to do when we require additional sheets foe employment history? Thanks anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JnGL91

Payment & documents submitted: Monday-17/03/2014 5:07:45 PM
    CAL received : Friday-28/03/2014 5:24:16 PM

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

See on stage 2 CIC while do the application form are we obligated only to fill out the highlighted fiels on the PDF format apalication for work permit?

Eamo, which PDF Forms are you referring to? IMM5707 or 1295?
    Also what exactly are we supposed to do when we require additional sheets foe employment history? Thanks anybody?

If you need to add additional information regarding employment history, create a Word Document and put the extra Information into that. There is an optional section in the CIC Documents Section at the bottom where you can upload this file!

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

EI-DOR wrote: »
    Eamo, which PDF Forms are you referring to? IMM5707 or 1295?

If you need to add additional information regarding employment history, create a Word Document and put the extra Information into that. There is an optional section in the CIC Documents Section at the bottom where you can upload this file!

yeah a word doc with extra employment history details is grand ! and as el do said just upload it in extra documents

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jaykace

Is it all over??? Well looks like this topic has changed to cic waiting area congrats to all!!! Day 14 almost over still no cal still in progress

• Advertisement

Referring to IMM129.

Thanks a lot dudes!! Appreciated!

anyone still having issues uploading on the kompass account i have heard a few people now have had the submit button now appear . just in case anyone's still stuck like that here ! be worth checking .

Referring to IMM129.

Thanks a lot dudes!! Appreciated!

Fill out all the sections that have an Asterisk Symbol beside it (*)!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 leechris007

the application for a work permit is driving me mad.It wont show me the PDF right it says download new adobe reader I have done that.it wont let me up load documents,it wont show the family form upload and I have them in the right format.it is a poor permit set ,the amount of info I have giving them already is unreal.theres the kompass acount,iec,cic ,gd key SOME BULL****

the application for a work permit is driving me mad.It wont show me the PDF right it says download new adobe reader I have done that.it wont let me up load documents,it wont show the family form upload and I have them in the right format.it is a poor permit set ,the amount of info I have giving them already is unreal.theres the kompass acount,iec,cic ,gd key SOME BULL****

are you downloading the document to the computer then opening with adobe? rather then it opening within a browser

• Advertisement

are you downloading the document to the computer then opening with adobe? rather then it opening within a browser

Indeed. Save the PDFs to your Computer then open them!

EI-DOR and goingitalone I know I have asked this question before about changing passport details on Kompass account, can you only do this after your POE letter has been issued? Tried accessing after my details on Kompass after CAL had been granted but its still locked.

EI-DOR and goingitalone I know I have asked this question before about changing passport details on Kompass account, can you only do this after your POE letter has been issued? Tried accessing after my details on Kompass after CAL had been granted but its still locked.

I believe you should be able to change your Passport Information after getting the CAL. Saying that I would wait until you get your POE before changing any details so it doesn't cause any problems!

ya done that,it wont let me do a digital signature,it says its protected.

ya done that,it wont let me do a digital signature,it says its protected.

Are you talking about the IMM Forms? If so, you don't need to sign them!

ya imm ones,so i just leave them be?

Correct. The IMMs don't need signed. Before you actually submit your CIC Application they will ask you for a Electronic / Digital Signature which covers everything!

Correct. The IMMs don't need signed. Before you actually submit your CIC Application they will ask you for a Electronic / Digital Signature which covers everything!

nice one bud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

So has anyone still not got their CAL?

In the same boat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

In the same boat!

I've mine, just thought everyone would have it by now, a bit ridiculous.

I've mine, just thought everyone would have it by now, a bit ridiculous.

Yea no point worrying as It will come at some stage. Hopefully I have some luck tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Still waiting. Can't believe it tbh. Feels like everyone else has theirs!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 carroll123

The complete button finally appeared and i have just submitted my required documents for stage one. I now begin another waiting game. Hurry on please. :D Too stressful! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭JamHn

Yea no point worrying as It will come at some stage. Hopefully I have some luck tomorrow!
    Still waiting. Can't believe it tbh. Feels like everyone else has theirs!

Hope you guys get it this weekend or next week. We will all celebrate when you do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Good luck to all of you finally getting to upload docs properly ....

• Registered Users Posts: 23 MurfM3

Still waiting for ours too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Still havent got it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Foley48

Still waiting here for my CAL too. Guess I best reapply for my FBI police cert (out of date sunday). Not at all pleased that the whole process has been put back another 2 months as a result. Goodbye savings I guess...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Foley48 wrote: »
    Still waiting here for my CAL too. Guess I best reapply for my FBI police cert (out of date sunday). Not at all pleased that the whole process has been put back another 2 months as a result. Goodbye savings I guess...
    Im the same have to get my Australia cert again :mad:

Advertisement