Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

my friend was shown this message

vOCkf2p.jpg

But i never saw anything like this after i submit i was just redirected to the landing page?

I got that screen too !!! number 7322...... god i hope it's still ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Faith wrote: »
    SpaceCowb0y, you should have seen that screen with your WTN.
    guest124 wrote: »
    Pretty sure I got that.

I definitely didnt but on my landing page now it says: World Tracking Number (WTN) DUBLN-IE-14-WHP-003981

and at the bottom i can either view application or withdraw application!?? I hope to fuck everything is ok :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

my friend was shown this message

vOCkf2p.jpg

But i never saw anything like this after i submit i was just redirected to the landing page?

Log into your kompass account again and see what status it gives underneath "progress" if it says "locked" that means it has been submitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 turq10

kg703 wrote: »
    After 2 kick outs and 20 refreshes got 6102. Thank god. Minor anxiety attacks

I was also kicked out twice! the second time was when I was pushing the "submit button", I was resigned to just putting my name on the waiting list, but when I logged back in everything was complete so I just pressed submit and got it!

So sorry to those who didnt get it tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

That "Withdraw Application" button is way too close to the other one

m7iTUlS.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 inishowenguy1

done mine in stage one and got it , just had to do it for my mate ther now never again !!!, some cursing was done , kept getting a error message , a well his wtn 5301 :D

I definitely didnt but on my landing page now it says: World Tracking Number (WTN) DUBLN-IE-14-WHP-003981

and at the bottom i can either view application or withdraw application!?? I hope to fuck everything is ok :(:o

I think your sorted so!! And ......... breath:D

Finally we can get excited!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

gg2 wrote: »
    Log into your kompass account again and see what status it gives underneath "progress" if it says "locked" that means it has been submitted.

Phew....!!!! it's locked .... thanks gg2

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭kevin306

If my number is 8356 does that mean I definetly didnt get in?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

So what happens if your over 3850? Just on a waiting list? I helped my mate there and his was 4262!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Flutterby33

kevin306 wrote: »
    If my number is 8356 does that mean I definetly didnt get in?

Think you might be on the waiting list.. people are sure to drop out though

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I think your sorted so!! And ......... breath:D

Finally we can get excited!!!!

Your OH got his? Great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

wouldnt let me complete ffs, kept saying

Please enter and/or correct the following:
    Invalid email address.

and it was 100% the correct email address I used to log into site

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭kevin306

Think you might be on the waiting list.. people are sure to drop out though

Thanks. So unless people drop out thats the only chance I have of getting through ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Kod-box wrote: »
    wouldnt let me complete ffs, kept saying

Please enter and/or correct the following:
    Invalid email address.

and it was 100% the correct email address I used to log into site

I had mine done within 1 minute but my o/h kept getting a message saying incorrect email address. But the site seemed to crash for about 7 minutes. I logged him in again & it let him complete. It seemed to crash from about 9.06 until 9.15 pm.

I hope ye all got your WTN. :)

Also they started from 3850. I was number 3874

why the f%*ck isnt it recognising my email :(

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Gossipgal

You're fine - this lot was 3700 - 7700 or a bit over so in the 4000s is well in

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Detour

I just had to submit for my brother who called me in a panic about 9.10pm when it wouldn't submit from his end. It failed for me a couple of times before it succssfully submitted. He just got in by the skin of his teeth - 7678, so he hopefully will be okay.

Well done to whoever got in, and hard luck to those who didn't. I'm sure a number of spots will open up for the waiting list.

Faith wrote: »
    Your OH got his? Great news!

Yep! I done it for him (he's in the country, the broadband is dire!!!) was the longest 4 minutes of my life, the page spazzed out on me twice, then I put the password in wrong, I was fairly shaking!!! We are delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Flutterby33

kevin306 wrote: »
    Thanks. So unless people drop out thats the only chance I have of getting through ya

That, or if the young professionals/internships aren't taken, maybe they will reallocate them to WHV's....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Starperson

Does anyone know how long you have to submit and finish your application? Like how long do you have to gather the required documents etc after you pay the fee?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Yes it says locked thank you for clarifying, i was logged out as soon as i submit so maybe that why i didn't see the age but it defo says submitted and locked under progress! Panic over :rolleyes::):D

Well done to all who got one! WE'RE GOING TO CANADA YEEEOOOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Judge Mental

I think they went in 20 minutes this time round by the looks of it, partly due to their mini site crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Gossipgal

Yep! I done it for him (he's in the country, the broadband is dire!!!) was the longest 4 minutes of my life, the page spazzed out on me twice, then I put the password in wrong, I was fairly shaking!!! We are delighted!!

Delighted for you GG, really felt for you in the first round while I was mourning myself!

Now for all an onslaught repeat of all the questions that are answered about 10 - 20 pages back

I had mine done within 1 minute but my o/h kept getting a message saying incorrect email address. But the site seemed to crash for about 7 minutes. I logged him in again & it let him complete. It seemed to crash from about 9.06 until 9.15 pm.

I hope ye all got your WTN. :)

Also they started from 3850. I was number 3874

still saying invalid email address, this is VERY frustrating

how long do they take to reply to messsages??????

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pyrosever

EI-DOR wrote: »
    What? I didn't even know that. I thought it was from 0 - 3850 again!

Every applicant has to have a unique number. If there were duplicates, I imagine it would be necessary for you to seek out whoever has the same number as you from the first round and duel to the death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Kod-box wrote: »
    still saying invalid email address, this is VERY frustrating

You poor thing I was nearly in tears a few minutes ago already saving screenshots to try and complain. Pressed the button to submit at 9.00 on the dot and kept saying it couldn't be saved then kept kicking me out. System problems are extremely frustrating when you have everything ready and prepared for weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Luciferrr

I would like to thank everyone who posted in this thread which I have been lurking at for a few weeks now I was submitting since 9:00 was ready to go since 8:oo at work refreshing every 5 min. It took 17 attempts got kicked out and logged in from scratch on the 17th and went through. I'm a bag of nerves got 68x0 had nearly gave up. Thanks specifically to those that took the time to post step by steps to all. Hoping it goes all the way to the end now :)

• Advertisement

Gossipgal wrote: »
    Delighted for you GG, really felt for you in the first round while I was mourning myself!

Now for all an onslaught repeat of all the questions that are answered about 10 - 20 pages back

Aw thanks! Glad you got sorted too, its mad I'm here looking for posters that I remember not getting through the last time to see how they got on!!! I wonder did TMCG get sorted?

In the spirit of things, was in Canada a few years ago for a while, this was our song when we were over there

Advertisement