Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Skalragg wrote: »
    I have a place from the first opening of places (13th March ) , there was a technical issue with some peoples account such as mine where I couldnt actually submit the documents. When they fixed the fault they obviously rushed the people affected through

Aaaah, I gotcha! Sorry, thought you were a round 2-er, couldn't believe mine eyes! That would explain the hold up for the rest of us anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭TheShizz

gg2 wrote: »
    Fair play - did you get sorted tonight? Also had you paid them? Did you receive a refund?

I lost €50 deposit. That's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sheng

by the way, a quick question- i got my garda clearance last January (this is me very prepared) but since the program started quite late i am still not sure if they will accept this or should i get a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Seriously if that's true I'm livid. On what planet is that fair?

have you heard back from them lollipops?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

sheng wrote: »
    my bf and myself still haven't received any message, still waitng. my wtn 50** and my bf is 60**... :confused:

I'm number 38xx and my bf is 58xx and he has his message looking for payment and I haven't yet. Its frustrating.

• Advertisement

I'm number 38xx and my bf is 58xx and he has his message looking for payment and I haven't yet. Its frustrating.

when did he get his message? i know very frustrating, i am actually constantly checking the website for any update this is driving me crazy!!! :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

when did he get his message? i know very frustrating, i am actually constantly checking the website for any update this is driving me crazy!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Sometime in the middle of the night. They're definitely not going by wtn order..

Sometime in the middle of the night. They're definitely not going by wtn order..

thanks, i just want to get this sorted as soon as possible. anyway, there's not much we can do right now but wait.. let me know how you get on and if you get any message soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yaknowmyname

We'll according to their website it's 5ish Am there now so no updates for a good few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yaknowmyname

Skalragg wrote: »
    I have a place from the first opening of places (13th March ) , there was a technical issue with some peoples account such as mine where I couldnt actually submit the documents. When they fixed the fault they obviously rushed the people affected through

Did you have to call/email iec after 48hrs

• Advertisement

have you heard back from them lollipops?

Nerp :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

by the way, a quick question- i got my garda clearance last January (this is me very prepared) but since the program started quite late i am still not sure if they will accept this or should i get a new one

Get a new one - its only valid for 3 months

Aw dude that is shocking!!! Have you seen anyone on facebook/ twitter in same position?

Might be worth while to email Cathy Murphy in Irish Immigration in Canada, she is very helpful, she might have an idea of what is going on

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Sloth89

Friend of mine in the same boat..he submitted payment and docs what seems like an age ago and hasn't heard a peep...

Aw dude that is shocking!!! Have you seen anyone on facebook/ twitter in same position?

Might be worth while to email Cathy Murphy in Irish Immigration in Canada, she is very helpful, she might have an idea of what is going on

There's still 1 or 2 on here who haven't gotten theirs yet. I messaged Cathy on FB and asked what to do and she said to contact IEC via my Kompass account. Did that yesterday and haven't heard back.

It just doesn't fill me with confidence when they've been so uncommunicative throughout- but I guess bureaucrats are the same the world over, eh? :rolleyes:

Get a new one - its only valid for 3 months

- thanks, will get this sorted as soon as i receive a message re:payment and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Hi all. Just wondering what you can tell by your application number? Tearing mg hair out here

shalalala wrote: »
    Hi all. Just wondering what you can tell by your application number? Tearing mg hair out here

hi shalalala, we are on the same boat... still waiting for message: re payment and all... did you get your WTN last night?

What does it mean if I haven't received anything since the confirmation receipt? I was 6859 or something.

You's are making me nervous.

to be honest, i don't know coz i got far as you's... so i am also waiting, i am hoping my bf and i will receive a notification message today as this is driving me crazy..

Also, does anyone else have the numbers 203 in their application for seemingly no reason?

345izkn.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 crocadile dunde

Its only after 7am in canada people, IEC office opens at 9 so by irish evening time we should have our message to uplaod our first documents.

Also, how long do we have before receiving email do we have to pay and upload documents?

I did the same and first cert was more than 3 months out of date, applied for new one and got it no probem, BUT DEFFO MAKE SURE ITS LESS THAN 3 MONTHS OLD FROM DATE OF RED STAMP ON IT, hope this helps you.

TheShizz wrote: »
    Also, how long do we have before receiving email do we have to pay and upload documents?
    Next step is to upload RESUMEE/cv and copy of passport when they approve that payment will be requested.

I did the same and first cert was more than 3 months out of date, applied for new one and got it no probem, BUT DEFFO MAKE SURE ITS LESS THAN 3 MONTHS OLD FROM DATE OF RED STAMP ON IT, hope this helps you.

thank you, i am defo getting a new one. ;)

The area code 203 corresponds to Conneticut in the US. Why is it on my application? #nervous

thank you, i am defo getting a new one. ;)
    I have attached a Canadian Police Request form, Sometimes the Garda ask for proof your cert is for a canadian pupose i showed them this form twice and they took it, just print it out and sign it. Best of luck with the rest of your application.
    canada Police Request letter.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

It's 10 day but better paying as soon as

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

The area code 203 corresponds to Conneticut in the US. Why is it on my application? #nervous

It's just there default on there form wouldn't worry about it

• Advertisement

When all is said and done here I'm going to recommend you for the Boards.ie equivalent of a medal of honour for your outstanding contribution in recent months.

Well done.

Advertisement