Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dogg2

Sloth89 wrote: »
    You have three months to submit police certs...your grand so
    Cheers Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

Dogg2 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I sent of to the FBI 3 weeks ago for my Police Cert. Does anyone know the latest they will request this form of me.
    I got the request to pay the fee and upload docs today

Thanks

Police certs are for stage2, mycic.
    When you get through stage 1 you get a cal, this is valid for 90days!
    But if you start mycic, you must complete it in 60days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

I was in at 45xx....still no email :/ grr just wanna pay and get onto the next part of this!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 amr_lady

pone2012 wrote: »
    I was in at 45xx....still no email :/ grr just wanna pay and get onto the next part of this!

Me too, I was 38XX and no word from them! The anti-climax!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

I submitted mine at 9.01 and I still haven't received my email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

amr_lady wrote: »
    Me too, I was 38XX and no word from them! The anti-climax!

Maybe they're working backwards. I was 38xx too..

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Hey i have a quick urgent question hopefully someone might be able to answer.

What is the actual visa called that we recieve when we get our POE letters?

Is it just called a Canadian Work Holiday Visa? Or is there a specific name / code reference for it. An employer needs to know thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

MarkJD wrote: »

Is it just called a Canadian Work Holiday Visa? Or is there a specific name / code reference for it. An employer needs to know thanks.

its a working holiday visa . which you dont actually get until you get until you get to imigration in canada. the poe isnt a visa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

its a working holiday visa . which you dont actually get until you get until you get to imigration in canada. the poe isnt a visa

Yep! Think of the POE as a "coupon" to collect your visa at passport control when you touch down in Canada. ;)

MarkJD wrote: »

It says it is a working permit.

Permit -WP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Ok great thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

I submitted mine at 9.01 and I still haven't received my email

It can take up to 48 hours before you get the Email requesting documents and payment!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Fiiiiinally got my CAL at 4.17pm!!!!:D

Thank you to everyone who's been so nice (even sending my PMs of support!) along the way-see y'all in Stage 2!!

Fiiiiinally got my CAL at 4.17pm!!!!biggrin.png

Good stuff, about time. Nearly there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sheng

EI-DOR wrote: »
    It can take up to 48 hours before you get the Email requesting documents and payment!

i just got email for bf's account, nothing for me yet though and i have submitted a minute before him :(

i just got email for bf's account, nothing for me yet though and i have submitted a minute before him frown.png

This is the way it works dear. You may be patient and play the waiting game like the rest of us have been doing since Round 1. They won't be long Emailing everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yaknowmyname

Got mine there, uploaded docs and payment made, yours should come in soon folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

guest124 wrote: »
    Police certs are for stage2, mycic.
    When you get through stage 1 you get a cal, this is valid for 90days!
    But if you start mycic, you must complete it in 60days.

What's all this now?? I think i may have jumped the gun so have i?? I went and signed up for a GCKey and have logged into mycic already before i had even got one of the visa spots! will this affect me now?

What's all this now?? I think i may have jumped the gun so have i?? I went and signed up for a GCKey and have logged into mycic already before i had even got one of the visa spots! will this affect me now?

I created mycic in October! So the 60 days were up in January.I logged in in March and just had to do questionnaire again so wouldn't worry about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

guest124 wrote: »
    I created mycic in October! So the 60 days were up in January.I logged in in March and just had to do questionnaire again so wouldn't worry about it!

Ah ok so, thanks for clearing that up! I still have to get my police clearance cert. I only got the form from the Guards yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 bilbop

What do I do for the signature page for NBX Logistics service fee after paying Participation fee? I cant seem to write into the place where it asks to sign. Should I just continue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭LilyCullen

bilbop wrote: »
    What do I do for the signature page for NBX Logistics service fee after paying Participation fee? I cant seem to write into the place where it asks to sign. Should I just continue?

I didn't sign that... :eek:

LilyCullen wrote: »
    I didn't sign that... :eek:
    Me neither, I still got the confirmation payment in my email though for both IEC and NBX. I think it should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 5 barrydarcy

Hi All, I just made payment and uploaded documents. Hope everything works out well for everyone on here!
    How long does it normally take to get the eligibility acceptance?

How long does it normally take to get the eligibility acceptance?

Up to 14 days. 15 days in my case!

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

EI-DOR wrote: »
    Up to 14 days. 15 days in my case!

ah el dor says up to 14days but could be longer but you shoulf use the search function on here and you find all your answers to your questions will be probably be answerd several times .

• Registered Users Posts: 14 decos77

bilbop wrote: »
    Me neither, I still got the confirmation payment in my email though for both IEC and NBX. I think it should be fine

Same here its small bit confusing but don't think we sign that. Uploaded docs (passport and resume) and paid the fee so I have three "Submitted" and one "Pending" which is the IEC eligibility assessment. Is that what ye have?

decos77 wrote: »
    Same here its small bit confusing but don't think we sign that. Uploaded docs (passport and resume) and paid the fee so I have three "Submitted" and one "Pending" which is the IEC eligibility assessment. Is that what ye have?
    Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

If I remember correctly it was an electronic signature last year. You don't need to actual sign them at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Smellysack

I didnt sign the thing at the bottom of the page and I have my CAL now so don't worry :D

Advertisement