Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 icequeenx

Just redo the questionaire

thanks one more question when you open an account on MyCIC can you come back at a later date and upload the documents???

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

icequeenx wrote: »
    thanks one more question when you open an account on MyCIC can you come back at a later date and upload the documents???

you can indeed . once you cal is still vaild theres not problem with that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

snapomg wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I luckily got a WTN number on Tuesday and uploaded my required documents and sent my $150 off on Wednesday night when requested but haven't had an email back to say they received anything. I did get a separate receipt to say the payment when through... Everything is 'submitted' and it says 'pending' One of my friends sent hers and has had an email from IEC to say she's to wait 14 days as they assess eligibility. What to do? Is anyone else waiting?

Relax, it'll get to you - they said you gotta potentially wait 14 days. There is a thread already for these kinda questions. Check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Silvio67

Doesn't sound good bud, especially seeing as your friend got theirs. I don't like to jump to conclusions but I'd say the Canadian government have robbed you here, if declaring war isn't an option I'd atleast head out the back garden and burn the maple leaf in protest.

Fu.ck Celine Dion.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Shellieh

Hi everyone

I luckily got a WTN number on Tuesday and uploaded my required documents and sent my $150 off on Wednesday night when requested but haven't had an email back to say they received anything. I did get a separate receipt to say the payment when through... Everything is 'submitted' and it says 'pending' One of my friends sent hers and has had an email from IEC to say she's to wait 14 days as they assess eligibility. What to do? Is anyone else waiting?

snapomg.. i was reading a post on a site that said they deal with the items subbmitted on a first come first served basis not on ur WTN. I paid mine on Wed also and recieved a mail saying they have recieved my payment and required docs but nothing from them since then. is ur status showing as locked on ur profile??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Threads merged.

do irish people have to fill in Family Information Form (IMM5707)??
    cause on the video i watch she had it uploaded..

on the work perment under employment has anyone left gaps between work for example if u have been unemployed for 2 or more years should i say that or just go from latest work to oldest employment?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 snapomg

Yes, Shellieh it says it is locked on my compass account. The problem is I haven't had an email of receipt to say to wait 14 days for eligibility...thanks for your interest. Not sure what to do...

Yes, Grumpy, but you are supposed to get an email of receipt which tells you to wait another 14 days...

• Advertisement

Yes, Shellieh it says it is locked on my compass account. The problem is I haven't had an email of receipt to say to wait 14 days for eligibility...thanks for your interest. Not sure what to do...

did you get a email to ur personal account with a payment receipt???

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pebbles14

Hi there

I hope all is well, I have been following the posts..and I just have a quick query that I cant seem to figure out.

When I try to open any messages from the IEC I am getting a message, advising that there is an error. I have Adobe 7.0 on my computer and have tried another comp, also tried converting to word etc.and nothing is working.

Apol. if this has been asked already, I have looked and I cant see anything recent (prob because no one is as silly as me :D:D:D)

thanks in advance :)

Pebbles14 wrote: »
    Hi there

I hope all is well, I have been following the posts..and I just have a quick query that I cant seem to figure out.

When I try to open any messages from the IEC I am getting a message, advising that there is an error. I have Adobe 7.0 on my computer and have tried another comp, also tried converting to word etc.and nothing is working.

Apol. if this has been asked already, I have looked and I cant see anything recent (prob because no one is as silly as me :D:D:D)

thanks in advance :)

Great FB pages to help wit all them questions im on one called "irish iec 2014" try that out

Shellieh wrote: »
    Great FB pages to help wit all them questions im on one called "irish iec 2014" try that out

I am not on Facebook..but thanks

Pebbles14 wrote: »
    I am not on Facebook..but thanks

update to the latest adobe download the pdf abd right click and open it with adobe and it open . problem is your opening within a browser rather then a pdf reader .

update to the latest adobe download the pdf abd right click and open it with adobe and it open . problem is your opening within a browser rather then a pdf reader .

How stupid do I feel right now :(... thanks goingitalone I have noticed that you have helped out a lot of peeps... so thanks for helping (even the silliest of queries) :).

Yes, Shellieh, I got a payment receipt from net something (like paypal system) but no email to say they are assessing eligibility....I wonder if anyone else is waiting on that email. annoying since I paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Smellysack

Has anyone else had the issue where the payment to IEC has been made, but on the application status it is not locked and says not submitted? I'm asking on behalf of a friend who is panicking at the moment. I have my POE and all at this stage and the only thing I noticed different between his and mine is that he never clicked print when the payment was made. I think he should just re pay the fee and ask for a refund later on the original payment. Any other suggestions?

Smellysack wrote: »
    Has anyone else had the issue where the payment to IEC has been made, but on the application status it is not locked and says not submitted? I'm asking on behalf of a friend who is panicking at the moment. I have my POE and all at this stage and the only thing I noticed different between his and mine is that he never clicked print when the payment was made. I think he should just re pay the fee and ask for a refund later on the original payment. Any other suggestions?

did he get confirmation of the payment to his email ? i cant see how not clicking print make any difference . tell him to mail them through the account .

did he get confirmation of the payment to his email ? i cant see how not clicking print make any difference . tell him to mail them through the account .
    Yeah he has a receipt of payment and he has emailed it to them, but given the short amount of time left, he is worried they will not respond in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

So does anyone know if there are any places left?

seamus1980 wrote: »
    So does anyone know if there are any places left?

Ehh no the quota is full and there a waiting list of over hundreds waiting for if people are refused or are not eligible

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sixofhearts

I recently received my provisional acceptance letter and set up a My CIC account. For the Application for work permit made outside of canada form IMM1295, there is a details of intended work section that I am finding tricky. I am applying for a working holiday visa but I have no work lined up and also not 100% sure what province I will be travelling to initially. Anyone have any ideas on what I should fill in for Q. 3 & 4 of the Details of intended work section?

I recently received my provisional acceptance letter and set up a My CIC account. For the Application for work permit made outside of canada form IMM1295, there is a details of intended work section that I am finding tricky. I am applying for a working holiday visa but I have no work lined up and also not 100% sure what province I will be travelling to initially. Anyone have any ideas on what I should fill in for Q. 3 & 4 of the Details of intended work section?

There is a different thread for stage 2 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057169537 have a read through that, you should have your answer in about 5 minutes

There is a seperate thread for stage 2 questions http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057169537 you should find your answer there pretty quickly

Unknown for what kinda job just pick any province it doesn't Matter what your put

I have a similar problem in that I have paid and sent off CV and passport scan and have no email of acknowledgement from IEC. I did get a receipt of payment from the bank, 'net something', but that's it. My status still says pending although it says documents are 'submitted.' One of my friends got the email from them to say wait 14 days but I'm still waiting. I might email them later. Is there any other way to contact them with problems like this? Please let me know if your friends get anywhere emailing them. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

hi guys just got my CAL :D What do i do next?? so confused!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

pone2012 wrote: »
    hi guys just got my CAL :D What do i do next?? so confused!!

Read the threads and the FAQ :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Got my CAL this evening and have now submitted everything in myCIC. Fingers crossed and good luck to all!

Advertisement