Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

I'm having problems now with "invalid password". Have tried it about 8 times now, 100% correct and I'm treble checking what I'm doing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

gg2 wrote: »
    I'm having problems now with "invalid password". Have tried it about 8 times now, 100% correct and I'm treble checking what I'm doing

It could be locked after you enter the wrong password 3 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

Do you think we'll have to do a fresh login to see the new option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭radiata

Oh Jayzus

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

once you refresh at 8 should be fine

• Advertisement

Quick last minute question about previous IEC visas....

I was in vancouver in 2007 for the summer on some sort of visa, I cannot remember and cannot think for the life of me what it was. Do you think it matters?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭john_jobin

I'm going to log in bang on 8pm just incase

Quick last minute question about previous IEC visas....

I was in vancouver in 2007 for the summer on some sort of visa, I cannot remember and cannot think for the life of me what it was. Do you think it matters?

If you worked while you were there I'd say you'll need to mention it to them.

If it was just a toursit visa I doubt it would make any difference

Nobody knows. Im logging in at 8 just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

That used to happen to me loads last year. Keep trying it. Try different browsers etc. Pain in arse. You'll get in eventually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

Is it meant to be at 8 exactly?? I wonder how people in Ireland are going to be logging in?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭sjapok

It could be locked after you enter the wrong password 3 times.

Is it possible to simply create a new account using a different email address and submit that? I'm sure it is.

Then I would open a new gmail account which takes about 5 minutes and resubmit all the details.

I'm afraid to try to log in after hearing this. Has anyone else logged in in the past 5 minutes?

Also if the visas come out early then let us know here please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

john_jobin wrote: »
    So close guys! Nervous but excited! This is it! Good luck to everyone! See you in Canada ;)

Meet you in the pub
    stevief01 wrote: »
    I would just like to say thank you to everyone for their input on this, much appreciated beats paying usit and go4less!!! best of luck to everyone...!!! :)

fd1163428f3a930756d1babb67db5adf557daaf02f53f2a067aec3546bf182a9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭alexsmith

trying to log into my kompass account and saying password incorrect wtf? i have it written here in front of me,caps senstive and all!

billy2012 wrote: »
    Is it meant to be at 8 exactly?? I wonder how people in Ireland are going to be logging in?

The same way everyone else logs in I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Yes. Passport and resume need to be submitted to get to the next phase

NO you don't - you just submit your application tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

alexsmith wrote: »
    trying to log into my kompass account and saying password incorrect wtf? i have it written here in front of me,caps senstive and all!

See above.

edit *previous page

If you worked while you were there I'd say you'll need to mention it to them.

If it was just a toursit visa I doubt it would make any difference

I was gonna put it down but it brings up a different menu of what you did before which I recognize none of!

Ah one of the lads got back to me, it was SWAP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

19 mins and counting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Agro Head wrote: »
    That used to happen to me loads last year. Keep trying it. Try different browsers etc. Pain in arse. You'll get in eventually.

Happening on both mine and OH's account. I think I'm going to vomit.

Good luck all you lovely people!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Toronto

Maybe the system's down for maintenance? :P

T - 18

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭IrishTeddi

Toronto wrote: »
    I have one of the new passports too, but I think some people can get their birth cert names printed on that page, in case it's changed. For maiden names and such, I think.

On a related note, aren't the new passports lovely altogether? Full of poetry and the Irish anthem and stuff!

As a designer, I'd agree with you. A lot more thought has gone into the aesthetics of the inside pages than ever before. What I don't like though, is the micro chip that's placed inside the plastic ID card. Catch a reflective light up near the top right hand corner (facing on) and you'll see a little "hump".

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yaknowmyname

OH ****, I entered my DATE of Birth wrong by 1 year. Now it won't let me change it... Do I just create another account??

Happening on both mine and OH's account. I think I'm going to vomit.

Good luck all you lovely people!!!!!!

Are you sure you're clicking the agree to T&C's box too? I didn't notice it the first few times I tried to log in earlier with all the nerves and nearly had a heart attack

OH ****, I entered my DATE of Birth wrong by 1 year. Now it won't let me change it... Do I just create another account??

If you're SURE you can't change it now, then I guess yes new account. You use the mouse to click on it and it won't let you?

I'm not sure if you're allowed create new accounts. Is there no option to change it?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yaknowmyname

IEC got back to me with this:

Hello:

You will have to create a new Kompass account. The date of birth field is not editable.

International Experience Canada

• Registered Users Posts: 42 inishowenguy1

so we do all all the sections like the personal info mark complete and submit ? when can we upload the passport and cv is it before you press submit or after , 2months of researching and im freaking out now !!

• Advertisement

Go go go! So you get it done in time! You have time but be quick!!

Advertisement