Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Discussion/Stage 1 - READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Toronto

Was just spontaneously logged out of Kompass and nearly had a heart attack. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭john_jobin

You have loads of time to make a new account before 8. Don't rush it and accidentally mispell something or mess up a date. Make sure everything is correct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Does it log you out after a certain amount of time????

I THINK I NEED SOME RESCUE REMEDY!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Im not logging in until 8 on the dot, as I think when they update the page it will log anyone out who is logged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

gg2 and whoever else is locked out try deleting cookies and clearing cache. It might help you get into your account. Try use differnet browser also like firefox or chrome if your using internet explorer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 yaknowmyname

Another response on asking will having 2 kompass account affect the application down the road:

Hello,
    Having two Kompass accounts won’t affect your application process. You will have to use a different email to create your new Kompass account.

IEC

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭IrishTeddi

so we do all all the sections like the personal info mark complete and submit ? when can we upload the passport and cv is it before you press submit or after , 2months of researching and im freaking out now !!

No, all you're doing is filling out the main sections with "complete". Come 8pm you select the IEC Category...then "complete" again. Then hit submit.

It's the first stage. After tonight you'll have plenty more time to get everything done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Agro Head wrote: »
    gg2 and whoever else is locked out try deleting cookies and clearing cache. It might help you get into your account. Try use differnet browser also like firefox or chrome if your using internet explorer.

Thanks a mil, am using chrome so will try internet explorer

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Flutterby33

10 mins guys! Good luck to you all (and me) !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

The Canucks know what's coming with the Irish batch about to go for grabs....And the herd of rhinos on their migration pattern charged through the valley and every animal in sight ran away ... :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Im not logging in until 8 on the dot, as I think when they update the page it will log anyone out who is logged in.

They managed to lock out the option of editing your date of birth whilst I was logged in, so I'm not sure they'll log you out. We'll find out in 10 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ck24

I've my Canada beers in the fridge and ready to go once this is done :)

Good luck everyone!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hugh12244

hey, i'm just wondering, what format does the cv have to be? is Word fine??

hugh12244 wrote: »

If you do it in Word, save it out as a .PDF file and you'll be fine.

The cv should be the last of your worries at the minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭radiata

Cant use the finger pad with my sweaty shakey fingers

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭alexsmith

are yous all staying logged in and then refreshing? or will i log out then back in @ 8?

What if my clock is slow and you're all part of a conspiracy to trick people into applying late? D:

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Foley48

gg2 wrote: »
    Thanks a mil, am using chrome so will try internet explorer

Make sure ur tickin T+C's under login

alexsmith wrote: »
    are yous all staying logged in and then refreshing? or will i log out then back in @ 8?

Im logging in at 8, but have the username and password filled in ready to log in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Asking a question like that at this stage, means it really doesn't bother you if you go to Canada or not. Please leave the Visas to people who have been waiting and researching for months.

alexsmith wrote: »

We did an informal vote on this on the previous page. Most are logging in fresh at 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eenm

Christ it is SO slow isn't it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Anyone else notice the site slowing down?? :D

We did an informal vote on this on the previous page. Most are logging in fresh at 8.

Infact, to cover all bases, I've a second window open, with the information filled into username and password, so if I'm logged out in my other screen, I can just press login! :D

Less than 3 minutes..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Flutterby33

I'm logged in.... and hitting refresh like a mad thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Oh God, My heart is pumping out my chest and I'm going dizzy!

I just hope i can hold up and pass out after I press summit.

I'm logged in.... and hitting refresh like a mad thing!

cop on, thats what slows the site down. wait till 8

• Advertisement

I went around to my brother's house (50mb broadband) in case anything had to be uploaded. Fresh browser install - Chrome, the fastest that I've tested.

Advertisement