Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucc Matures 2013/2014

Options
  • 26-03-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Anybody hear anything from Ucc about interviews yet? I'm applying for Commerce, Finance and Accounting. There's no exam for those courses so I hope they might contact us sooner...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Ralna

I am also applying there but for Law and I haven`t heard anything. But for Law there might be an assessment test and an interview and I am not sure whether they should contact me for the test, or is there a date ... and where, I couldn`t find information about that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭shawki

I got an e-mail for commerce! My interviews in two weeks, still waiting on the other two. It also mentioned that the faculty of commerce office was closed until the 8th so that might be case for every office

Good luck on your interview then :)
    And do you know if there is a chance of a skype interview or smth online, because I am not in Ireland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ismellokay

I applied for the same courses as yourself shawki...
    and I also applied for law..
    I got my commerce interview too (Good luck with it )
    I'm still waiting to hear from the other two,
    any chance that if you hear from the accounting course you would post it here.. just so I know if I don't get anything..

Cheers thanks, I haven't heard anything yet from accounting or finance
    From what I heard they didn't fill the 20 places for Commerce last year and they only filled 2/4 places for Finance so our chances should be pretty good

• Advertisement

ismellokay wrote: »
    I applied for the same courses as yourself shawki...
    and I also applied for law..
    I got my commerce interview too (Good luck with it )
    I'm still waiting to hear from the other two,
    any chance that if you hear from the accounting course you would post it here.. just so I know if I don't get anything..

Got a letter from accounting today to phone and book an interview time. The interviews are Friday the 3rd of May

Bump!

Got an email from UCC, should have good info about the grant, BTEA and fees.

2013 Finance Information Evening
    Date: Tuesday the 9th July

Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm

I think I got the same one:) Shawki, did you get an offer?

Yup I got Finance, my first choice so I'm delighted

Advertisement