Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Non Alcoholic Wine

Options
  • 26-03-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi. Does anyone of you know where I can buy non alcoholic wine in Wexford Town and surrounding areas?

Tesco doesn't seem to have any in stock.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Have you tried Heffernans on South Main Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

No, I haven't. I actually thought that was only a pub ? ...

I just can't believe that I am not able to find even one place who sells it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

SusanneKn wrote: »
    No, I haven't. I actually thought that was only a pub ? ...

I just can't believe that I am not able to find even one place who sells it.
    Only joking. That's the last place on Earth to ask for it. I don't know where you might find it but I suggest you try Greenacres on North Main Street. They would be the top wine shop in Wexford and might have some of the non-alcoholic stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

I think dunnes might have a couple of options. Am amazed tesco have none

Pheww I know ! I did not want to say it thou in case you were a customer in there :rolleyes: That is the only Pub in Wexford I never have or ever will be setting my foot in.

Thanks I try Greenacres and Dunnes tomorrow.
    I know Tesco only got non alcoholic beer and non alcoholic cider.

I think non alcoholic versions aren't very popular unfortunately . Personally I like the taste of wine but don't want to get drunk on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

non alcoholic wine

Is that not just grape juice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is that not just grape juice :D

I didn't want to say but it struck me well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

I think Aldi has some non-alcoholic wine, and the Carry Out next to Bugler Doyle's pub sometimes has some.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Eliza1

You can get it in Pettitts too. Got some there last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

SusanneKn wrote: »
    Pheww I know ! I did not want to say it thou in case you were a customer in there :rolleyes: That is the only Pub in Wexford I never have or ever will be setting my foot in.

Thanks I try Greenacres and Dunnes tomorrow.
    I know Tesco only got non alcoholic beer and non alcoholic cider.

I think non alcoholic versions aren't very popular unfortunately . Personally I like the taste of wine but don't want to get drunk on it.

Used to work in South 51, our bouncer just stood inside the door and watched the glasses fly by but that's another story.

You might find some here

TheWineStore.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the answers.
    I got some in Dunnes today and I will try out the other shops as well.

And no, non-alcoholic wine doesn't taste the same like grape juice :) Its a totally different thing.

Advertisement