Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torn ear lobe needing repair

Options
  • 26-03-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Does anyone have any good recommendations for where to get a torn ear lobe repaired? I have quite small ear lobes and an earring tore straight through it about 4 years ago; I just never got around to getting it fixed. It wasnt from wearing heavy earrings; just got a slight infection which accelerated pretty quick. This also happened when I was a kid -same ear- but as the piercing was so low the tear was tiny and I just got it pierced beside it when I was older.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Not entirely sure if he does, but it might be worth asking Baz.

https://www.facebook.com/BazBlackPiercing

• Registered Users Posts: 17 archie83

Thanks- sorry should have said I'm in Dublin in my original post if anyone happens to know anywhere nearer there?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

For heavier stuff in Dublin, you're gonna want to contact Kay Fagan. She works at several shops, so she can be hard to pin down. Either Connected Ink (Templbar) or Wildcat Ink (Stephen's Green or Jervis street) should be able to point you in her direction.

Or just send her a Facebook message on her professional page.

Failing that, any of the reputable piercing studios in town should at least be able to point you in the direction of someone who could help. Patric in Zulu would also be a good bet, his shop is down Strand street, around the corner from Jervis.

Advertisement