Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema Club

Options
  • 26-03-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Are you still doing the meetings? Because I would like to join the club!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved out from this so we can have a new beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

biko wrote: »

AhHa!! Thought he was talking to himself there. The 'this' link doesn't work on my phone for some reason.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Aren't cinemas like so 20th century?

A friend was in the THT.ie cinema club and really liked it. Perhaps it's still going.
    OP has a post too in Friends thread so maybe that will suffice for now. I think there's been talk of bowling/movies in that thread a while now, not sure if it materialised.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭whellman1030

biko wrote: »

The link is not working. And when we talk about Cinema we talk about movies of course, you can watch some at home ;)

• Advertisement

What type of movies is on at the moment that you'd like to see?
    More mainstream or artsy stuff?

Stopped doing the cinema club as the numbers sank dramatically with each viewing, then got extraordinarily busy with college. Not living in Galway anymore, so won't be able to organize any more, but someone should, as they were fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I'm in.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'm always up for the cinema, probably too up for it as I've usually seen whatever movie gets recommended :P

GI Joe 2 looks incredibly stupid, I'd probably enjoy it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement