Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to compile a comprehensive list of by-products suitable for aerobic digestion

Options
  • 27-03-2013 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All, I am currently doing some research on anaerobic digestion and its application to the treatment of industrial by-products, slurry, sewage, and other organic wastes.

What I am trying to compile is a comprehensive list of all know by-products and other matters that would benefit from treatment using the anaerobic digestion process.

I would be grateful for any suggestions that knowledgeable users could post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ag Science Guy

Appologies for the spelling in the title have requested that a mod change it to "anaerobic digestion". Google spell check seems to think I need exercise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

This looks suspiciously to me like a homework assignment.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement