Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AM:PM

• 27-03-2013 2:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭

Little video I made over the past few weeks.

Wasn't sure if this should be posted here. However, its is technically an awful lot of photos.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Well done! Might watch it over and over again - whenever I feel the need to warm up and relax ;)
    And actually loved especially the juice cup becomming less and less:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Great video, love the choice of soundtrack.

The shot at 1:55 that tracks the boat is fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Good work. What equipment and processing methodology did you use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

trooney wrote: »
    Good work. What equipment and processing methodology did you use?
    Thanks

It was all recorded on a GoPro hero 3 except for the coca-cola sign & people climbing the harbour bridge.

The shots where
    - batch edited in Lightroom
    - compiled to video clips in the free GoPro cineform (?) software
    - sequenced & music added in iMovie

I reckon I took ~6000 shots over the course of the last 6 weeks. Around 3500 made the final edit. Would like to go back and try a few scenes again but I set myself a March deadline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭sebphoto

nice vid!

you used some sort of automatic tool to pan your camera?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭steoc

Wow thats class well done.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Home made Egg Timer panning device or one of the purpose made ones? Really great video, really enjoyed it.

I made one recently, great but not sturdy enough for anything more then my gopro

Cheers ya all
    sebphoto wrote: »
    nice vid!

you used some sort of automatic tool to pan your camera?

A purpose made Egg Timer thingie I bought off ebay for $15 or so....I'll see if I can dig out a link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭aidanic

Crap - cannot view with German IP address... Rights issues

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

aidanic wrote: »
    Crap - cannot view with German IP address... Rights issues

Try http://hola.org/ vewry useful for viewing video sites from excluded countries :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭sebphoto

Cheers ya all

A purpose made Egg Timer thingie I bought off ebay for $15 or so....I'll see if I can dig out a link.

Fantastic idea! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Great video. I loved the scene at the pedestrian crossing, it was like the people were reloading the pavement; like a bullet into the barrel of a gun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭aidanic

Finally got to see it* - really great, especially to recognise some of the places I've been in Sydney.

*Download to PC in the Dublin office, bounce across to the main file server, and then finally over to Germany...

aidanic wrote: »
    Finally got to see it* - really great, especially to recognise some of the places I've been in Sydney.

*Download to PC in the Dublin office, bounce across to the main file server, and then finally over to Germany...

Reported for copyright infringement :pac::D

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Awesome video man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

Fantastic! one of the few timelapse videos I've watched all the way through.

Advertisement