Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Electric Blues Project-South Dublin

• 27-03-2013 2:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19

Looking to start up a band that will play mainly electric blues songs.

Initially will start as a covers band with a view to creating some new material once the band has played together for a while.

Will be committing to 1 rehearsal per week( more around gig times if needed) more than likely on the south side of Dublin . . .hopefully someone will have their own rehearsal space because I don't.

Although this project will be focused on playing music that we all love it is also hoped that there will be some paid gigs along the way.(Business mixed with pleasure)

Age range for band is 18 upwards. I'm 20 so similar aged musicians would be ideal but not essential.

Looking for serious players but at the end of the day we all make mistakes ,not looking to create a group with a bad atmosphere where everything has to be perfect. . .that's not cool 'man'.(If you take yourself to seriously don't bother )

Influences: Electric and with a blues feel ...if it sounds good we will play it... this will be a democracy.

I play guitar but there will be room for one more guitar player,bassist,drummer,keys ,saxophone,harmonica,vocals. . . If you can play an instrument at a decent standard and wanna play some blues you are in the right place.

PM me if you are interested.

Advertisement